i5-1035G1
Graphics
Intel UHD Graphics
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello guys

I really need some help,
i have HP 450 G2
i try to update to High Sierra from 10.12.6, and i didn't read about the APFS, so i downloaded the High Sierra and try to install it as usual but i wont install + my computer wont automatic boos as normal i can to go to my target partition and press ok to let it load.
so i read the Guide and want to avoid the APFS by past that "
/Applications/"Install macOS High Sierra.app"/Contents/Resources/startosinstall --converttoapfs NO" in terminal but also upgrade wont work
so i try to add apfs.efi to EFI/CLOVER/drivers64UEFI. so no luck
at least want system to boot normally if i cant upgrade it

attached my EFI folder
please help

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    23.6 MB · Views: 68
Hello guys

I really need some help,
i have HP 450 G2
i try to update to High Sierra from 10.12.6, and i didn't read about the APFS, so i downloaded the High Sierra and try to install it as usual but i wont install + my computer wont automatic boos as normal i can to go to my target partition and press ok to let it load.
so i read the Guide and want to avoid the APFS by past that "
/Applications/"Install macOS High Sierra.app"/Contents/Resources/startosinstall --converttoapfs NO" in terminal but also upgrade wont work
so i try to add apfs.efi to EFI/CLOVER/drivers64UEFI. so no luck
at least want system to boot normally if i cant upgrade it

attached my EFI folder
please help

"Problem Reporting" files are wrong (EFI not requested [attach only EFI/Clover], verbose boot photo missing).
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

thank you for helping

attached "Problem Reporting" and video how booting as gif.

thanks so much

Attachments

• ezgif.com-video-to-gif.gif
    ezgif.com-video-to-gif.gif
    18 MB · Views: 95
  • Problem Reporting.zip
    5.2 MB · Views: 65
Last edited:
Dear RehabMan
i fallowed the guide to correct my EFI/Clover
and finally i got it work and i avoid converting to APFS by using this comm
/Applications/"Install macOS High Sierra.app"/Contents/Resources/startosinstall --converttoapfs NO

and i get the update running, it was so slow but its ok i made it with ur help

the problems is the sound not working and little slow booting and i realize no AppleHDA in Kext. i don not how to install it.
plus i try to fix it but i cant find "reboot without caches" in new clover ?
and i think battery finish fast, please check if i did it right or what i can do to make make sound work.

Thank you
Attached Problem reporting after update to 12.13.4

Attachments

• Problem Reporting.zip
    4.6 MB · Views: 45
Dear RehabMan
i fallowed the guide to correct my EFI/Clover
and finally i got it work and i avoid converting to APFS by using this comm
/Applications/"Install macOS High Sierra.app"/Contents/Resources/startosinstall --converttoapfs NO

and i get the update running, it was so slow but its ok i made it with ur help

the problems is the sound not working and little slow booting and i realize no AppleHDA in Kext. i don not how to install it.
plus i try to fix it but i cant find "reboot without caches" in new clover ?
and i think battery finish fast, please check if i did it right or what i can do to make make sound work.

Thank you
Attached Problem reporting after update to 12.13.4

Boot without caches is available from the RehabMan Clover build.
As recommended/linked from my guide:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/

Dear Rehabman

i did used you Clover build and and found reboot without caches and i fallowed the guide to fix the sound and i did it many time and restart many time but no luck,

attached my problem reporting and image from EFI/Clover/kexts/Other i think have no audio Kexts... i dont no?
do i need to ACPIBatteryanger, FackePCIID-HDMI_Audio, HD_Graphics and ProBookAtheros.kext i just wondering ?

please help

Attachments

• Problem Reporting.zip
    8.8 MB · Views: 54
  • Screen Shot 2018-04-16 at 11.34.50 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-04-16 at 11.34.50 AM.png
    108.2 KB · Views: 91
Last edited:
Dear Rehabman

i did used you Clover build and and found reboot without caches and i fallowed the guide to fix the sound and i did it many time and restart many time but no luck,

attached my problem reporting and image from EFI/Clover/kexts/Other i think have no audio Kexts... i dont no?
do i need to ACPIBatteryanger, FackePCIID-HDMI_Audio, HD_Graphics and ProBookAtheros.kext i just wondering ?

please help

You forgot to run install_downloads.sh.
See guide:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...book-zbook-using-clover-uefi-hotpatch.232948/

Dear RehabMan

thanks so much Audio working now after running install_downloads.sh.
i appreciate it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back