4. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. iBook
  2. iMac
  3. Power Mac
  4. PowerBook
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I just noticed that this handy application doesn't work in El Capitan now, or, at least, not on my Probook 4530?

I installed the latest Rehabman versions of FakeSMC and the latest sensors (in the Clover/Other folder)--but to no avail. Any ideas or substitutes?

HWMonitor and El Capitan

I just noticed that this handy application doesn't work in El Capitan now, or, at least, not on my Probook 4530?

I installed the latest Rehabman versions of FakeSMC and the latest sensors (in the Clover/Other folder)--but to no avail. Any ideas or substitutes?

It works just fine... Perhaps you should be more specific.

HWMonitor and El Capitan

Its icon is not visible in the menu bar. But I noticed that I can't replace the HWMonitor.app with a new copy because it is running.

I do have hide menu selected. But that shouldn't matter. Would I need all the sensor kexts in the Other folder, too? I didn't have these in the Yosemite installation.

HWMonitor and El Capitan

Its icon is not visible in the menu bar. But I noticed that I can't replace the HWMonitor.app with a new copy because it is running.

I do have hide menu selected. But that shouldn't matter. Would I need all the sensor kexts in the Other folder, too? I didn't have these in the Yosemite installation.

You need to select an icon to show in HwMonitor->Preferences.

HWMonitor and El Capitan

You need to select an icon to show in HwMonitor->Preferences.

I am such a maroon! I couldn't see it because I had selected the black option. Oy! Facepalm! Now back to figuring out why I crash on wake again. Another issue that I want to thoroughly vet before posting here. I don't see anyone else with the problem (and I've done all the pmset stuff, too.)

Thanks for putting up with this lame post.

HWMonitor and El Capitan

I am such a maroon! I couldn't see it because I had selected the black option. Oy! Facepalm! Now back to figuring out why I crash on wake again. Another issue that I want to thoroughly vet before posting here. I don't see anyone else with the problem (and I've done all the pmset stuff, too.)

Thanks for putting up with this lame post.

Marking solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back