1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
  3. Mac mini
  4. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Im hoping someone can help who has this board or had the same issue.

When I boot to the installation screen the Language Menu comes up. Howver, I have no mouse input or Keyboard. I have tried all USB ports, added USBInjectAll to Kext folder on install USB, that makes it boot looking for bluetooth apple mouse and keyboard. I also tried GenericUSBXHCI kext as well.

Anybody have any ideas. This is a new build.

Gigabyte GA-B360N-WiFi Motherboard
Intel i7-8700
16GB Crucial Ballistic Memory
500 GB Samsung 850EVO
Using onboard graphics currently. Intel 630

Thanks, I'll try that when I get home.

@P1LGRIM

You are a god send. It worked, installing as we speak! :)

Thanks so much!

You ever get something done, have one little issue you need to resolve but overlook the SIMPLE solution?

Last night I wanted to stab myself in the eye multiple times...then I saw one little correction, and started my happy dance!

just have to do my usb dsdt patch and Its a golden build.

You ever get something done, have one little issue you need to resolve but overlook the SIMPLE solution?

Last night I wanted to stab myself in the eye multiple times...then I saw one little correction, and started my happy dance!

just have to do my usb dsdt patch and Its a golden build.
@moremana could you upload your EFI folder to take a look at it? I'm not able to kick graphics in

@dturro I am not using on-board graphics so mine will be different from yours. I am using a RX560 that worked OOB. I have attached mine for you, use at your own risk. :)

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    21.9 MB · Views: 373
Hi, does internet connection after sleep works for you? I've actually managed to run my haMac using @moremana EFI. But I needed to replace IntelMausiEthernet for AppleIGB, as this is the only one that works for me, but not after sleep. Did you have this problem?

Im hoping someone can help who has this board or had the same issue.

When I boot to the installation screen the Language Menu comes up. Howver, I have no mouse input or Keyboard. I have tried all USB ports, added USBInjectAll to Kext folder on install USB, that makes it boot looking for bluetooth apple mouse and keyboard. I also tried GenericUSBXHCI kext as well.

Anybody have any ideas. This is a new build.

Gigabyte GA-B360N-WiFi Motherboard
Intel i7-8700
16GB Crucial Ballistic Memory
500 GB Samsung 850EVO
Using onboard graphics currently. Intel 630

Wish someone could send me their working EFI for the GA-B360N-Wifi, greatly appreciated

Wish someone could send me their working EFI for the GA-B360N-Wifi, greatly appreciated

Take a look at the one in post #7 above.

(Please update your Profile with your correct hardware details. It helps people help you, and is a part of the Site Rules. Thank you).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back