Mac
  1. MacBook
  2. MacBook Pro
  3. Mac mini
  4. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hello, i made a new build few days ago with an hp z240 tower i5 6600 3,3 ghz, 20gb ram ddr4 2134mhz, mobo chipset intel c236, hd 500gb sata,gpu amd w7000,High sierra 10.13.4.
Everything’s work well,the only problem i’m having that every time i shutdown after few seconds it power up again.
I’ve tryed with clover configurator to select fix shutdown and didn’t work, read on the forum to edit config.plist fixshutdown_0004 and nothing change.
After that i read about Emuvariableuefi-64 driver, that some people cannot shutdown without it, so i give it a try, put it in clover/driver and worked the first time.
The z240 shutdown, after that i power on to try another time and again after few second it’s on again.
Any suggestions?
Here my config.plist before add the w7000( i add it today but my Hackintosh is at work), only change i made was inject ati deinit and load vbios for my 3 monitor setup.

Attachments

• config.plist
    5.5 KB · Views: 302
Hello, i made a new build few days ago with an hp z240 tower i5 6600 3,3 ghz, 20gb ram ddr4 2134mhz, mobo chipset intel c236, hd 500gb sata,gpu amd w7000,High sierra 10.13.4.
Everything’s work well,the only problem i’m having that every time i shutdown after few seconds it power up again.
I’ve tryed with clover configurator to select fix shutdown and didn’t work, read on the forum to edit config.plist fixshutdown_0004 and nothing change.
After that i read about Emuvariableuefi-64 driver, that some people cannot shutdown without it, so i give it a try, put it in clover/driver and worked the first time.
The z240 shutdown, after that i power on to try another time and again after few second it’s on again.
Any suggestions?
Here my config.plist before add the w7000( i add it today but my Hackintosh is at work), only change i made was inject ati deinit and load vbios for my 3 monitor setup.
  • The uploaded config.plist does not look like one from a High Sierra 10.13.4 System disk's /EFI/ EFI /CLOVER/config.plist.
    • uploaded config.plist looks more like one from a booting USB installer Disk.
  • With the above config.plsit, the System will NOT have a full QE/CI on Video with the Intel HD 530 provided by the Intel CPU i5 6600 3,3 ghz listed in your hardware specs and probably would have shut down issue also.
Please note you have not listed your current Hardware specs to your Build Signature

• The uploaded config.plist does not look like one from a High Sierra 10.13.4 System disk's /EFI/ EFI /CLOVER/config.plist.
    • uploaded config.plist looks more like one from a booting USB installer Disk.
  • With the above config.plsit, the System will NOT have a full QE/CI on Video with the Intel HD 530 provided by the Intel CPU i5 6600 3,3 ghz listed in your hardware specs and probably would have shut down issue also.
Please note you have not listed your current Hardware specs to your Build Signature
Sorry i’ve change the build signature,i had mounted efi with efi mounter, then efi/clover/config.plist, that’s the one that i upload
tomorrow i’ll take home the z and share the current one

Sorry i’ve change the build signature,i had mounted efi with efi mounter, then efi/clover/config.plist, that’s the one that i upload
tomorrow i’ll take home the z and share the current one
i’ve change the build signature,
Did you not save it? It is not showing up [See image of how my Build Signature gets displayed below the message box.]

,i had mounted efi with efi mounter, then efi/clover/config.plist, that’s the one that I upload
did you mount the EFI partition of macOS High Sierra USB installer disk or the macOS High Sierra System Hard disk? That was the question raised in my previous response which you had not clarified in your above post also.

Attachments

• 1.Build signature in the Forum.png
    1.Build signature in the Forum.png
    24 KB · Views: 174
I had mount the one from high sierra on the hard disk
  • In that case, that config.plist from macOS High Sierra 10.13.4 System Disk is NOT EDITED properly for Graphics and Shut Down/Reboot to function normally.

• In that case, that config.plist from macOS High Sierra 10.13.4 System Disk is NOT EDITED properly for Graphics and Shut Down/Reboot to function normally.
i'll share tomorrow the one edited with the W7000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back