Contribute
Register

[solved] HP ProBook 440 G5 high sierra installation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have added screen resolution.please help me to figure out high sierra 10.13.6.

You will need to attach the requested files (as per "Unsupported laptops") in a reply in the guide thread.
Once you attach all required files, I will evaluate.

You will need to attach the requested files (as per "Unsupported laptops") in a reply in the guide thread.
Once you attach all required files, I will evaluate.

You need all the data that you listed, or just ACPI/origin folder is ok? I'm talking about the ProBook 440 G5

You need all the data that you listed, or just ACPI/origin folder is ok? I'm talking about the ProBook 440 G5
I made one 440 g5 and one 450 g5 following the RehabMan guide as linked... Initially I found some problems because I didn't follow word-per-word that guide... please read it carefully and follow... I'm a newbie and I've done it...

There are only 4 items listed.
And, unsurprisingly, I need all 4.

Hello!

I have the same laptop as you jek20. Does your audio jack work? If it does, what did I miss?

I made one 440 g5 and one 450 g5 following the RehabMan guide as linked... Initially I found some problems because I didn't follow word-per-word that guide... please read it carefully and follow... I'm a newbie and I've done it...

Hello!

I have the same laptop as you jek20. Does your audio jack work? If it does, what did I miss?
Do you have audio jack working?

Okay, I've got audio jack working.
Just need to change in SSDT-4x0G4k.aml file in patched folder layout-id from 3 to 21.

Code:
"layout-id",
Buffer (0x04)
{
    0x15, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00                 
},

Sup guys. I have the same probook (440 g5) and I got some issues installing Mojave.
I followed this guide: https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...ok-using-clover-uefi-hotpatch.261719/page-171 and I got this issues:

1 - Jmicron Sd card not working (I don't have firewire so idk why its not working).
2 - Sata HDD (I installed the sata-100-unsuported kext and copy to clover. It founds the drive. I can see the model and all the informations but I can't format and use it).

Please someone help me!

IOReg on attachment.

Attachments

• Murillo’s MacBook Pro.ioreg
    10.2 MB · Views: 142
Last edited:
Hey, is it easy for you to share your EFI folder here? I trying to make webcam and brightness to work but no success

Do you mind to share your EFI folder?

thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back