Contribute
Register

[Solved] HP 8100 SFF (i5 650 Arrandale) No USB's at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, OEM_DSM is dropped. Without nvidia being injecting, I get a black screen with no USB.

Yes, OEM_DSM is dropped. Without nvidia being injecting, I get a black screen with no USB.

Try booting without OEM_DSM in config.plist. Patches will still load. You may need USB fixes. Look in console for USB errors.

Console shows the same error from the beginning, enabling legacy matching. No other entries apart from that.

Console shows the same error from the beginning, enabling legacy matching. No other entries apart from that.

If you have another Graphics Card that is native with OS X then try that. Or try booting with onboard and see if you have USB.

Don't know if this will help, but here is IOReg. I will try built in GPU.

Attachments

• HP 8100.ioreg
    1.2 MB · Views: 194
Using the NVIDIA graphics, I can boot with usb's working with my installer usb. There must be something different in configs.

Using the NVIDIA graphics, I can boot with usb's working with my installer usb. There must be something different in configs.

Make sure you don't have Fix HPET in config.plist. Never a good idea to have it patched in a DSDT and in config.

Using Fix USB in clover fixes USB. I have gpu and usb working now. Audio is an issue. I had to add hdef into dsdt. It appears I have an ALC662.

I will try voodooHDA to see if it will work, then I will explore appleHDA edits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back