i7 3770
Graphics
HD4000 & Nvidia GTX 770
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello!

I was forced to erase my main system SSD drive and use a CCC SATA clone drive to restore the system drive.

I had to reinstall the Chimera boot loader as well. Now it seems like I'm getting more frequent "progress bar" instances during boot. This wasn't the case prior to the restore of the system drive.

Any suggestions as to what's causing this and how to fix it??

Thanks in advance!!

Last edited:
Hello!

I was forced to erase my main system SSD drive and use a CCC SATA clone drive to restore the system drive.

I had to reinstall the Chimera boot loader as well. Now it seems like I'm getting more frequent "progress bar" instances during boot. This wasn't the case prior to the restore of the system drive.

Any suggestions as to what's causing this and how to fix it??

Thanks in advance!!

Also noticed I have a "Damaged Files" folder located on the root of my SSD. Contains about seven different files, most of which can't be opened.

Also noticed I have a "Damaged Files" folder located on the root of my SSD. Contains about seven different files, most of which can't be opened.

Ok I discovered that my system SSD drive was formatted HFS+ but Journaling was off. After selecting "Journalling" haven't had the Progress bar at startup since.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back