Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Lenovo Rescure 15ISK - 0KCN36WW - Clover UEFI
CPU
i7-6700HQ
Graphics
GTX 960M / HD 530 1920×1080
Dear all,
My Laptop model is Lenovo Rescure 15ISK, I found the battery hotpatch match my Laptop(https://github.com/RehabMan/Laptop-DSDT-Patch/blob/master/battery/battery_Lenovo-Rescuer-ISK.txt), so I use that to fix the my Battery SSDT. And then, I created the battery patch according to the Battery Status Hotpatch guide (https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-using-clover-to-hotpatch-acpi.200137/), but the battery status does not show.

I uploaded Report.zip file and the results of command lines shows below:
Code:
GordonZhangsMBP:~ gordonzhang$ kextstat | grep -y acpiplat
   14    2 0xffffff7f823e5000 0x9c000    0x9c000    com.apple.driver.AppleACPIPlatform (6.1) 4423FFAE-7525-3F74-9E9D-E87EF1D43627 <13 12 11 7 6 5 4 3 1>
GordonZhangsMBP:~ gordonzhang$ kextstat | grep -y appleintelcpu
GordonZhangsMBP:~ gordonzhang$ kextstat | grep -y applelpc
Code:
GordonZhangsMBP:~ gordonzhang$ sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /
Password:
Warning: /AppleInternal/Library/Extensions: No such file or directory
KernelCache ID: 8F03266DEB17FE5042D90AA313784268

Thanks for any answer.

Attachments

• Report.zip
    3.6 MB · Views: 120
Dear all,
My Laptop model is Lenovo Rescure 15ISK, I found the battery hotpatch match my Laptop(https://github.com/RehabMan/Laptop-DSDT-Patch/blob/master/battery/battery_Lenovo-Rescuer-ISK.txt), so I use that to fix the my Battery SSDT. And then, I created the battery patch according to the Battery Status Hotpatch guide (https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-using-clover-to-hotpatch-acpi.200137/), but the battery status does not show.

I uploaded Report.zip file and the results of command lines shows below:
Code:
GordonZhangsMBP:~ gordonzhang$ kextstat | grep -y acpiplat
   14    2 0xffffff7f823e5000 0x9c000    0x9c000    com.apple.driver.AppleACPIPlatform (6.1) 4423FFAE-7525-3F74-9E9D-E87EF1D43627 <13 12 11 7 6 5 4 3 1>
GordonZhangsMBP:~ gordonzhang$ kextstat | grep -y appleintelcpu
GordonZhangsMBP:~ gordonzhang$ kextstat | grep -y applelpc
Code:
GordonZhangsMBP:~ gordonzhang$ sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /
Password:
Warning: /AppleInternal/Library/Extensions: No such file or directory
KernelCache ID: 8F03266DEB17FE5042D90AA313784268

Thanks for any answer.

Disassembly of your patchmatic output shows duplicate symbols: iasl -da -dl *.aml

Firmware Error (ACPI): Failure creating [\_SB.PCI0.LPCB.H_EC.ECF4], AE_ALREADY_EXISTS (20180427/dswload-498)
ACPI Error: AE_ALREADY_EXISTS, During name lookup/catalog (20180427/psobject-371)
Could not parse external ACPI tables, AE_ALREADY_EXISTS

Thanks for your answer.@RehabMan
I used the "iasl -da -dl *.aml" command to recompile DSDT / SSDT file, and than fixed the bug and patched the Battery SSDT, i did not use the Hotpatch, but still did not show battery data. What should I do to be correct? What should I do with the firmware error?
The way I understand it is:
1. Clover F4 extracts DSDT / SSDT.
2. Use the iasl command to decompile the file into DSL format.
3. Open the decompiled file, follow the prompt error message to repair, and patch the Battery SSDT.
4. Saved the repaired file as an AML file.
5. Put it in the Clover/Acpi/Patched/ directory.

Attachments

• Repoet2.zip
    3.6 MB · Views: 83
Disassembly of your patchmatic output shows duplicate symbols: iasl -da -dl *.aml

Firmware Error (ACPI): Failure creating [\_SB.PCI0.LPCB.H_EC.ECF4], AE_ALREADY_EXISTS (20180427/dswload-498)
ACPI Error: AE_ALREADY_EXISTS, During name lookup/catalog (20180427/psobject-371)
Could not parse external ACPI tables, AE_ALREADY_EXISTS

I forgot click the reply button to reply message, My bad. You can see my reply above.
Best regards, gordon.

Thanks for your answer.@RehabMan
I used the "iasl -da -dl *.aml" command to recompile DSDT / SSDT file, and than fixed the bug and patched the Battery SSDT, i did not use the Hotpatch, but still did not show battery data. What should I do to be correct? What should I do with the firmware error?
The way I understand it is:
1. Clover F4 extracts DSDT / SSDT.
2. Use the iasl command to decompile the file into DSL format.
3. Open the decompiled file, follow the prompt error message to repair, and patch the Battery SSDT.
4. Saved the repaired file as an AML file.
5. Put it in the Clover/Acpi/Patched/ directory.

ACPI/patched should only contain the file(s) you actually needed to patch, not all of them.
And it should never contain any dynamic SSDTs (SSDTs matching pattern SSDT-x*).

ACPI/patched should only contain the file(s) you actually needed to patch, not all of them.
And it should never contain any dynamic SSDTs (SSDTs matching pattern SSDT-x*).

Now i just put Battery SSDT file(SSDT-1-CB-01.aml) in Clover/Acpi/Patched/ directory, I am very sad it still not working.

Attachments

• Report3.zip
    3.5 MB · Views: 106
Now i just put Battery SSDT file(SSDT-1-CB-01.aml) in Clover/Acpi/Patched/ directory, I am very sad it still not working.

Why do you have hotpatches related to battery in config.plist/ACPI/DSDT/Patches when you're actually doing static patch?

Why do you have hotpatches related to battery in config.plist/ACPI/DSDT/Patches when you're actually doing static patch?
Emmm...I forgot that to do that. I make it again, then the battery can be normal show(Result in Reprot4 file).Than i make it to use Hotpatch, battery can't show again(Result in Reprot5 file).What problem it is...

Attachments

• Report4-Use Battery SSDT.zip
    3.5 MB · Views: 84
  • Report5-Use Battery Hotpatch.zip
    3.5 MB · Views: 80

Attachments

• Report4-Use Battery SSDT.zip
    3.5 MB · Views: 77
  • Report5-Use Battery Hotpatch.zip
    3.6 MB · Views: 89
Status
Not open for further replies.