Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
EVGA Z270 Classified K 1151
i7 7700K 4.2 GHz LGA 1151 91W
iGfx (HD630)
16GB (2x8GB) G.Skill Ripjaws 2666 DDR4
Corsair CX750M 750W PSU
Samsung 850 EVO 500GB 6Gb/s SATA 3 SSD

Display - 55" LG 4K TV via HDMI (irrelevant, I know)

I didn't change any settings in the BIOS or Clover Configurator today...rebooted because I added an additional internal HDD. Accessed the computer via my MBP-TB (Screen Sharing) and the display was 800x600 (normal 1920x1080)...turned on the TV it was connected to and there was no signal sent to the HDMI input even though I could access it via Screen Sharing on my laptop. I thought it was weird so I restarted the computer and now I can't get it to boot at all.

View media item 189547
Just let me know what you need from me and I'll try to provide it for you.

I found a workaround to get back into the system by booting with the backup config.plist at the Clover Bootload Screen and I deleted IntelGraphicsFixup from my kexts in my EFI partition and at L/E (can't remember if it was in S/L/E and L/E or just one...) I mounted my EFI with Clover Configurator, used Finder to locate the current config.plist, deleted my CURRENT config.plist, made a copy of my backup config.plist (just copy and paste the config-backup.plist file in the same location) and re-named it config.plist (all of that was in EFI/Clover, if I remember correctly).

As an added bonus, my startup time has gone from minutes to less than 20 seconds...pretty impressive. If someone knows what I did wrong up there, I'd still like to know so I don't do that again...

PS, I still can't get my resolution to 1080p (I only have Intel HD630 - no dGPU, yet) and I don't have any audio through HDMI...if someone could throw me a bone with those issues, I'd greatly appreciate it. If I need to start a new thread about those issues, no problem.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back