GIGABYTE z370xp SLI
CPU
i7 8700k
Graphics
GTX 1050 ti
Mac
  1. iMac
Hey guys,
So before and after I installed 10.13.4, my ethernet port worked perfectly and was detecting internet. However, due to some graphics issues after the update, I installed a NVIDIA graphics card (Gigabyte 1050 ti) and after that install my ethernet is not connected and gives the status of 'cable unplugged' (yes the cable is plugged in). I did mess around with the clover boot manager while installing the graphics card and my config.plist but I dont think I did anything that should have messed with the ethernet port. I installed the latest IntelMausiEthernet kext but sill nothing. Ive attached my config.plist and any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Attachments

• config.plist
    6.7 KB · Views: 240
I have the same problem! Did you find a solution? Thanks.

Hey guys,
So before and after I installed 10.13.4, my ethernet port worked perfectly and was detecting internet. However, due to some graphics issues after the update, I installed a NVIDIA graphics card (Gigabyte 1050 ti) and after that install my ethernet is not connected and gives the status of 'cable unplugged' (yes the cable is plugged in). I did mess around with the clover boot manager while installing the graphics card and my config.plist but I dont think I did anything that should have messed with the ethernet port. I installed the latest IntelMausiEthernet kext but sill nothing. Ive attached my config.plist and any help would be greatly appreciated!!

I have the same problem! Did you find a solution? Thanks.

Hey so I cant believe I missed this, but I didnt have the ethernet kext in my EFI/EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other folder, but after doing that everything works perfectly. Hope you may have missed this as well, easy fix!

Hi everybody,

I have the same error with Networking.

Motherboard is Gigabyte Z370 Gaming K3.

After NVDIA driver installation for Gigabyte NVIDIA 1050 I lose networking, network adapter in shown in System Settings but can't configure it to work.

Here is my Clover config.plist if anybody can find the cause or solution.

Also have problem with sound, but at a moment network is priority.

Thank you in advance.

Attachments

• config.plist
    8.5 KB · Views: 223
Hi everybody,

I have the same error with Networking.

Motherboard is Gigabyte Z370 Gaming K3.

After NVDIA driver installation for Gigabyte NVIDIA 1050 I lose networking, network adapter in shown in System Settings but can't configure it to work.

Here is my Clover config.plist if anybody can find the cause or solution.

Also have problem with sound, but at a moment network is priority.

Thank you in advance.

Did you put the ethernet kext (my case the IntelMausiEthernet.kext) in EFI/EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other folder? this fixed it for me.

Yes, installing IntelMausiEthernet.kext via KextBeast fix the problem.

But, I'm curious how that driver missed after NVIDIA driver instillation??

Yes, installing IntelMausiEthernet.kext via KextBeast fix the problem.

But, I'm curious how that driver missed after NVIDIA driver instillation??
Can you pls Explain How to Install

Can you pls Explain How to Install

To install IntelMausiEthernet.kext you can use MultiBeast - OR -

For High Sierra, you can place the kext on your desktop and run the KextBeast utility, choosing Library/Extensions as the destination. KextBeast is in the process of being deprecated but is still available from our Downloads section.

As an alternative simply place the kext in your EFI partition, EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other folder.

:)

To install IntelMausiEthernet.kext you can use MultiBeast - OR -

For High Sierra, you can place the kext on your desktop and run the KextBeast utility, choosing Library/Extensions as the destination. KextBeast is in the process of being deprecated but is still available from our Downloads section.

As an alternative simply place the kext in your EFI partition, EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other folder.

:)
Does'nt work for me.. Is there any other way?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back