Graphics
UHD 630
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi all,

I'm setting up my first Hackintosh and am experiencing problems with the installation. Made it to disk utility after booting my new machine from my USB stick (using Unibeast). From here I erased and partitioned my M2 240GB SSD. Named it "High Sierra". Quit disk utility. Chose "install macOS" and then chose my new "High Sierra" disk as the destination. But then the progress bar stops at "two minutes left" and stays there forever.

I found a thread recommending to check "USB Ownership" and "USB Injection" under PCI devices in Clover options, but to no avail unfortunately.

Any help would be so appreciated..

Screen is turned off after a while, try not let this happen. Already had this problem on some builds, screen would freeze, hang and not go back to normal state, however, hdd would still have activity. If it managed to boot and start installing, this must be your only problem. Move your mouse, press some keys during the install.
Good luck!

Thanks for the tip, c00lface. Tried pressing keys and moving mouse, but the installation still hangs at the exact same spot everytime. Tried searching for someone with a similar issue in other threads, but so far I haven't found any. Attached is my zipped Clover, the installation log from the last fail and some screenshots from my CC EFI mount. Any ideas?

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    2.9 MB · Views: 82
  • IMG_6467.jpg
    IMG_6467.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 103
  • Screen Shot 2018-12-19 at 20.47.06.png
    Screen Shot 2018-12-19 at 20.47.06.png
    296.2 KB · Views: 108
  • Screen Shot 2018-12-19 at 20.46.59.png
    Screen Shot 2018-12-19 at 20.46.59.png
    287.7 KB · Views: 92
Thanks for the tip, c00lface. Tried pressing keys and moving mouse, but the installation still hangs at the exact same spot everytime. Tried searching for someone with a similar issue in other threads, but so far I haven't found any. Attached is my zipped Clover, the installation log from the last fail and some screenshots from my CC EFI mount. Any ideas?

Try adding EmuVariableUefi-64.efi to drivers64UEFI.

That did it! Awesome, thank you so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back