- Aug 3, 2013
- Asus N752VX-Clover
- i7-6700HQ / HM170
- HD530 + GTX 950m 1920 x 1080
- Mobile Phone
As I was unplugging and replugging SATA ports inside my tower, and left with only 1 hard-drive Samsung 860 SSD, I noticed something strange, that the USB doesn't load anymore, so I don't even get into this screen which I posted as a screenshot.If you have already ENABLED your USB controllers in the BIOS, then there could be a problem in your CLOVER.
Please upload CLOVER as compressed file from your USB installer.
Since CLOVER is in EFI Partition of the disk and EFI is hidden , to unhide and mount the EFI, use the following steps using Clover Configurator Global(CCG):
- Attach your macOS USB Installer to the Mac/Hack it was created
- Click "Finder" on Dock and from Top menubar click "Finder>Preferences" and click and place [√] Hard disks [√] External Disks so that your Hard disks and USB disks attached to your System will be displayed with their icons on the Right side of Desktop for easy navigation. Usually the Hard Disk icon will be Black or Dark and USB icon White. USB External Hard Disk icon is Orange(see image)
- Download and launch Clover Configurator from Clover Configurator (Global Edition)
- From its Left Panel "TOOLS" bar click on "Mount EFI" and then "Mount Partition" on the desktop ( see composite image of accessing CLOVER)
- Navigate EFI>EFI>CLOVER and Right Click CLOVER>Compress CLOVER > Upload to the Forum