Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte H270N-WiFi
CPU
I7-7700K
Graphics
GTX 1080
Hello Folks,
I'm pretty new to the whole Hackintosh thing, however I had a perfectly working build for the past 6 months on this system. I recently wiped my SSD's in order to freshly install OSX and Windows. I've followed the Instructions in the Installation Guide just like I did last time, however my Install is not showing up in Clover when I boot from my SSD. If I boot from the Install USB-Drive however I can see the Install and am able to boot into OSX (see images attached).

Any Ideas? I already tried installing Clover with both Legacy and UEFI Boot mode, and I played around with the SATA drivers. I'm kinda lost here.

Thx in advance for any help!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-09-22 at 10.01.26.png
    Screen Shot 2018-09-22 at 10.01.26.png
    34.9 KB · Views: 206
  • IMG_1756.jpg
    IMG_1756.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 348
  • IMG_1757.jpg
    IMG_1757.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 266
my Install is not showing up in Clover when I boot from my SSD. If I boot from the Install USB-Drive however I can see the Install and am able to boot into OSX (see images attached).
Copy the EFI folder of your usb installer drive to the desktop, now mount the EFI partition of your hard drive, find and delete the EFI folder that is currently on the hard drive and replace it with the one you copied from the usb drive - Now reboot and you should be able to boot without the aid of the usb drive.

Copy the EFI folder of your usb installer drive to the desktop, now mount the EFI partition of your hard drive, find and delete the EFI folder that is currently on the hard drive and replace it with the one you copied from the usb drive - Now reboot and you should be able to boot without the aid of the usb drive.

Thx for your answer, I since managed to solve it by simply copying the aps.efi file from a working Install to my efi/clover/drivers64UEFI Folder following step 2 in this Guide: https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/install-high-sierra-public-beta-to-a-new-partition-apfs.226446/

Consider the Thread solved :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back