z77x-ud3h
CPU
i7 3770k
Graphics
RX 480
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
IMG_9220.JPG
Installed high sierra, but it reboots just after showing apple logo and progress bar. attached verbose mode report.

Installed high sierra, but it reboots just after showing apple logo and progress bar. attached verbose mode report.
Lilu.kext, WhateverGreen.kext and FakeSMC.kext are all old and should be updated.
Boot with -liluoff and update them.

Lilu.kext, WhateverGreen.kext and FakeSMC.kext are all old and should be updated.
Boot with -liluoff and update them.
I dont have lilu kext in other folder or in 10.13 folder. How do i update fakesmc kext? i have access to another mac, shall i copy new one from downloads section here and copy it there?

I dont have lilu kext in other folder or in 10.13 folder. How do i update fakesmc kext? i have access to another mac, shall i copy new one from downloads section here and copy it there?
Essential kexts such as FakeSMC.kext and your network kext should be in /EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other/.
All of the /EFI/CLOVER/kexts/10.*/ folders should be deleted.
In addition, kexts should be installed to the system disk into /Library/Extensions/.
You can do that with an app such as KextBeast.

Yes, also use clover configurator app ( google it) and go to system preferences section and select inject kexts = yes. This is preferred for using kexts in the clover kexts folders only. That is if they aren’t installed internally.

image.jpeg
Yes, also use clover configurator app ( google it) and go to system preferences section and select inject kexts = yes. This is preferred for using kexts in the clover kexts folders only. That is if they aren’t installed internally.
Did it, but still says panic. Earlier it said panic(cpu 4) now panic(cpu 0)

Try this config.plist.
No luck, back to panic cpu 4. I will start from start again with clean install, Then will check. One more thing, I created and installed high Sierra from usb 3 drive, is that a problem. Thank you all for the help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back