Contribute
Register

[Solved] high sierra boot (two graphic cards) and Audio And WIFI (ar9485) prbs for Asus x450cc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Asus X450CC (Clover)
CPU
i7-3735U
Graphics
GT 720m, HD 4000, 1366x768
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hello there, I have El Capitan and Win 10. I wanna install High Sierra, but at the first boot in this image hanging.
Photo Oct 18, 6 44 12 AM.jpg
And after several minutes shows "kextd stall ..."

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    1.5 MB · Views: 156
Hello there, I have El Capitan and Win 10. I wanna install High Sierra, but at the first boot in this image hanging.
View attachment 286574

Which "first boot" are you mentioning? Is that when you're booting into El Capitan, or High Sierra (the installer)?
Also, what does the full "kext stall..." message say? Every little detail is important when debugging hackintosh's :lol:

A couple things I noticed:
1. You have the nVidia Web Drivers installed. I would remove them as there is no (current) way to enable Optimus with laptops. 2. Your config.plist seems to have a lot of settings that aren't relevant for your laptop (i.e. VID -> IGPU is for Thinkpads, and according to your profile you don't have a Thinkpad...) I would think about re-making your config.plist.
3. You can no longer disable the nVidia web drivers through the boot flag "nv_disable=1". You have to set "NvidiaWeb" to "false" in SystemParameters. See here: https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/new-method-for-enabling-nvidia-web-drivers-in-clover.202341/

-Duncan

EDIT: My bad, I thought you had the nVidia Web Drivers installed...never mind :lol:

Last edited:
View attachment 286574

You need to attach the last screen that is displayed in verbose boot.
Your EFI/Clover looks fine though (assuming the hardware in your profile, and assuming you are not going to use APFS).

You need to attach the last screen that is displayed in verbose boot.
Your EFI/Clover looks fine though (assuming the hardware in your profile, and assuming you are not going to use APFS).
This is my last messages after several minutes:
Photo Oct 18, 1 26 11 PM.jpg
And I don't use SSD because my hard is HDD and don't use apfs.efi file and use createinstallmedia method on https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/

@RehabMan, I should copy my DSDT files to ACPI folder?
thx

Last edited:
I press in hanging page screen, F2 then F4 then Fn+F2 then Fn+F4 then F1 then Fn+F1
I think attached all files.

Attachments

• Archive.zip
    2 MB · Views: 107
I press in hanging page screen, F2 then F4 then Fn+F2 then Fn+F4 then F1 then Fn+F1
I think attached all files.

Still no files in ACPI/origin and misc/preboot.log still missing.
No idea what you mean by "hanging page screen". F4 and F2 are to be pressed in Clover before you boot.
Please read "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully.

Thank you, sorry.
attach again.

Attachments

• CLOVER 2.zip
    3.8 MB · Views: 111
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back