MSI b360 PRO-VH
CPU
i7 8700
Graphics
Radeon RX570
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi everyone!

I'm having an issue with sternal storage with my hackintosh. Any pen drive or usb hd that I plug in nothing happens. I tried to see if diskutil see my device but no, it doesn't. I have a wireless mouse keyboard and they are working. Something interesting that I tried was moving my wireless usb mouse to another port without restarting and it didn't work. When I put it back in the same usb port it works again.

Attached are my config.list and a screenshot of drivers64UEFI folder on EFI partition.

What I'm missing? Any help will be very appreciated.

My hardware:
Mobo: MSI B360 PRO-VH
Ethernet: RTL811H
Processor: i7 8700
Ram: 16GB
Graphics: Radeon RX570

Rafael
Brazil

Attachments

• config.plist
    5.6 KB · Views: 204
  • Screen Shot 2018-07-13 at 12.05.10.png
    Screen Shot 2018-07-13 at 12.05.10.png
    65.3 KB · Views: 224
Last edited:
BreBo thanks for your help. I tried it but no results, still not recognizing external medias. A weird thing is when I just installed high Sierra it did recognizing external medias. But it stops after tryng to solve an issue with ethernet kext. I guess I mess up something....

I'm thinking to follow this tutorial, but it's quite hard for my knowlegde. If you have any other ideas will be welcome.

Rafael
Brazil

Another thing intereting:

I plugged a external hard drive that has power it own power supply and it worked. Some interesting is that when the hd is reading some data my mouse starts having lag. I tried to plug my usb earphone and it didn't work too.

I'm thinking that this could be a power management problem, like wrong SMBIOS configured. Is that possible? Or these have nothing to do with?

Guys I find the problem! kkk

The problem was that I installed the kexts manually copying the files to /Library/Extensions. So probably it comes with wrong permissions. So reading this guide from RehabMan I saw that is not recommended install kext copying or using some program. The best way is by typing in terminal. So I remove USBInjectAll and XHCI-300-series-injector and installed it through terminal.
Restart and that it, it worked.

I know, noob error, but I'll never make the same mistake again. :)

Thanks

Rafael
Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back