i5 9400F
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hope someone can help....

I'm using Clover 3253 and I'd like to hide a drive that shows on the boot screen called "Boot Clover From EFI" - see pic:

IMG_2036.JPG

I have previously managed this by hiding the drive in the "Hide Volume" section of the GUI section in Clover Configurator but I can't remember how I did it or find the method I followed.

Can anyone help me?

Hide "Boot Clover From EFI"

Replying to my own thread as I eventually figured this out and hope this might help others. We need to find the identifier for the Clover EFI partition so we can hide it thus:

1. Open Clover Configurator and Mount EFI partition
2. In Clover Configurator, under Tools, click on Boot.log and then click Generate Log and then Save boot.log to desktop

Screen Shot 2015-08-04 at 22.00.04.png

3. Open the bootlog.log.txt file that is now on your desktop
4. Scroll down until you see the entry for the Clover EFI partition. We need to copy the text shown in the red rectangle to the clipboard:

Screen Shot 2015-08-04 at 22.05.39.png

5. Now go to Finder and locate EFI/EFI/CLOVER/config.plist - right click and open with PlistEditPro. Scroll down to the GUI section and edit as shown in the red rectangle. Copy the HD identifier that you got from step 4 as shown here (your values will not be the same as mine):

Screen Shot 2015-08-04 at 22.25.30.png

6. Exit PlistEditPro and save the edited config.plist
7. Quit Clover Configurator
8. Reboot

"Boot Clover from EFI" should now be gone from your Clover boot screen

This helped me. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back