Contribute
Register

[solved] Help needed to Patch SSDT

Status
Not open for further replies.
so sorry Mr RehabMan. when i generate my debug report this morning (must be still half asleep), i forgot that i have already remove the AML and USBInjectAll.kext from the EFI

for my SSDT, using only 12 ports assuming my SSDT is correct.

attached is the new debug report and the SSDT.

thanks so much for your time

Attachments

• debug_5246.zip
    2.4 MB · Views: 146
  • SSDT-UIAC.dsl
    2.8 KB · Views: 69
so sorry Mr RehabMan. when i generate my debug report this morning (must be still half asleep), i forgot that i have already remove the AML and USBInjectAll.kext from the EFI

for my SSDT, using only 12 ports assuming my SSDT is correct.

attached is the new debug report and the SSDT.

thanks so much for your time

Your SSDT-UIAC.aml is ineffective for your hardware (ignored) as it is coded for device-id 0xa12f, but your device-id actually is 0xa36d.

Read the guide carefully:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-creating-a-custom-ssdt-for-usbinjectall-kext.211311/

today when I shutdown the system and power on again, the Bluetooth came back on HS10.

but after I shutdown, it's gone again . the system don't seem to be able to detect it consistently.

thanks so much. I manage to set up the SSDT correctly using device ID 0xa36d. but BCM943602CS Bluetooth is still not showing on the HS10.

please help

but BCM943602CS Bluetooth is still not showing on the HS10.

You must be clear on the problem and you must attach PR files.

Not showing up at all? (check hardware, test on Windows).
Or not showing up after custom SSDT? (attach PR files from discovery and after adding SSDT-UIAC).

Not showing up at all for the past few times i switched on the PC.

Bluetooth has shown up twice (first time after installation and second time is a random time after turning back on the computer) and working fine when it shows up previously on HS10. but i did not capture any PR then.
the system don't seem to be able to detect it consistently. the bluetooth will be gone after a shutdown and i did not adjust any hardware or software.

i dont have Windows so unable to test in it

actually i started the SSDT due to this problem, thinking that by resolving the USB port issue i can resolve it as the bluetooth of BCM943602CS is connected to the internal USB connector of the mobo.

attached is the PR after the SSDT-UIAC is working (the bluetooth did not work and i checked the IOReg, it is not showing up on HS10)

hope i have provided sufficient details of the issue

Attachments

• debug_23778.zip
    2 MB · Views: 132
Last edited:
Hi RehabMan, i think the problem may have been resolved.

i did a full shutdown (unplug the power cable from the power supply as i cant shutdown the system. yes, am starting another thread on how to resolve that) and switch back on the system. now the bluetooth is working great.

thanks for all your help :)

Hi RehabMan, i think the problem may have been resolved.

i did a full shutdown (unplug the power cable from the power supply as i cant shutdown the system. yes, am starting another thread on how to resolve that) and switch back on the system. now the bluetooth is working great.

thanks for all your help :)

Marked solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back