Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte H170N-WIFI
CPU
I5 6400
Graphics
Integrated
Hi, i've just installed Sierra and it works good. When I turn off the PC and I turn it on the day after it don't start and it blocks when the Apple logo and the progressive bar appear. What could be the problem?

When I turn off the PC and I turn it on the day after it don't start and it blocks when the Apple logo and the progressive bar appear. What could be the problem?
Boot your system in Verbose Mode and post a picture of your screen when it freezes/hangs.
At Clover Boot Screen press space bar and select Verbose (-v)

Boot your system in Verbose Mode and post a picture of your screen when it freezes/hangs.
At Clover Boot Screen press space bar and select Verbose (-v)
this is the screen

Attachments

• IMG_20171113_213824.jpg
    IMG_20171113_213824.jpg
    4.6 MB · Views: 117
Do you have USB 3.0 devices plugged into the computer when booting up? I just posed my install of Sierra on a GA-Z170X-UD5 Gigabyte motherboard and these Z170 series motherboards have hinky USB issues. You might want to read through it and see if my Multibeast drivers give you any hints. Look at your BIOS settings also and see if you have the correct XHCI handoff settings set. I would recommend you look at the install guide and double check to make sure all the BIOS settings are correct. And don't forget to disable any serial ports or it won't boot.

this is the screen
At Clover Boot Screen select Options > PCI devices > USB Ownership and USB Injection

For permanent solution check Inject USB + FixOwnership in Clovers config.plist
Code:
  <key>USB</key>
        <dict>
            <key>FixOwnership</key>
            <true/>
            <key>Inject</key>
            <true/>
        </dict>

Look at your BIOS settings also and see if you have the correct XHCI handoff settings set. I would recommend you look at the install guide and double check to make sure all the BIOS settings are correct.
I checked my BIOS configuration and I saw the XHCI handoff was wrong. Now everything works good. Thanks so much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back