Contribute
Register

[solved] [HELP] Hp elite book 8460p el Capitan audio not working

Status
Not open for further replies.
Provided you rebuild cache correctly, and have the correct patches in config.plist.
Must boot without caches and rebuild cache as per guide post #1, "Known Problems" "Audio".
My version of clover does not have the option to boot with out caches if I use -f then will it boot with caches?

My version of clover does not have the option to boot with out caches if I use -f then will it boot with caches?

Use a version of Clover that has the option.

Use a version of Clover that has the option.
Ok so I downgrade clover and have the boot without cache option but when I rebuild cache I get that same kernel panic I got before.

I installed the vanilla AppleHDA to my s/l/e and my l/e should I only have it in my library/extensions?

Ok so I downgrade clover and have the boot without cache option but when I rebuild cache I get that same kernel panic I got before.

You will need to solve your KP after cache rebuild before you can expect to get audio to work.

I installed the vanilla AppleHDA to my s/l/e and my l/e should I only have it in my library/extensions?

No need to "install AppleHDA" anywhere. It is installed by the OS X installer.
It should not be in /L/E.
If you have any doubts about the kexts you have installed, start fresh using the OS X installer.

You will need to solve your KP after cache rebuild before you can expect to get audio to work.

If you have any doubts about the kexts you have installed, start fresh using the OS X installer.

I'm going to do a fresh install. I will give you an update later tonight

GOT IT WORKING PERFECTLY WITH AUDIO AND EVERYTHING THANKS SOOO MUCH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back