Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
HP Pavilion X360-Clover
CPU
i3-8130u
Graphics
UHD 620, 1366x768
Everything works fine for me but the audio I have installed the AppleHDA.kext but If I do my laptop won't boot I use the AppleHDA_Probook.kext please help thanks

Yeah I know the guide but how do I patch the HDA with your patch_hda.sh script I have the idt 7605 I tried to run the script and It said correct usage /.patch_hda [codec id] or something and I tried IDT7605 but it does not work. Thanks I really appreciate it here my config.plist attached I modified it my self for my ati graphics to work because the config for the hp elite book in your repo does not work for me. which entries do I need under the kextstopatch for the audio to work? Thanks again.

Attachments

• config.plist
    7.6 KB · Views: 232
Yeah I know the guide but how do I patch the HDA with your patch_hda.sh script I have the idt 7605 I tried to run the script and It said correct usage /.patch_hda [codec id] or something and I tried IDT7605 but it does not work. Thanks I really appreciate it here my config.plist attached I modified it my self for my ati graphics to work because the config for the hp elite book in your repo does not work for me. which entries do I need under the kextstopatch for the audio to work? Thanks again.

Use the repo config, and modify as needed for AMD graphics.

Use the repo config, and modify as needed for AMD graphics.
And what's that? if you don't mind my config is already adjusted for my amd graphics I just need to patch my audio

And what's that? if you don't mind my config is already adjusted for my amd graphics I just need to patch my audio

See repo config for required AppleHDA patches.

Yeah I have the repo but how do I patch the hda or what do I have to change in the config.plist

Look for the patches that apply to AppleHDA.

I think it is easier to change the provided config.plist files to fit your AMD graphics hardware. But you seem to be ignoring that advice.

Ok never mind I'll figure it out on my own I have so far so...

image.jpg
Look for the patches that apply to AppleHDA.

I think it is easier to change the provided config.plist files to fit your AMD graphics hardware. But you seem to be ignoring that advice.
Sorry for the aggressive tone but this is so frustrating everything is working but the sound this is what happens if I modify the provided 8460p config.plist it gets stuck now I have to reinstall the whole thing again because there's no way to modify the plist any other way now if I boot in verbose it still gets stuck this is why I took the installer USB config and modified it

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 109
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back