hm110-s2
CPU
intel pentium
Graphics
nvidia 720ti
Mac
  1. iMac
Hi,
I have lenovo g50-70 laptop recently installed high sierra and am getting this error that whenever i turn my pc on, the clover won't show the hdd present, It will wait until i hit spacebar or enter key. And It won't wake up from sleep or hibernation. I will have to restart but then keyboard and mouse won't work. Please Help!!!!!!!!

Hi,
I have lenovo g50-70 laptop recently installed high sierra and am getting this error that whenever i turn my pc on, the clover won't show the hdd present, It will wait until i hit spacebar or enter key. And It won't wake up from sleep or hibernation. I will have to restart but then keyboard and mouse won't work. Please Help!!!!!!!!

No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/
Use the gen_debug.sh tool mentioned in the FAQ, that way it is less likely you'll omit something.

it was just a matter or Intel graphic fixup. Thanks for that info tho. @RahabMan

well another thing. I have realtek 8192Be chip as wifi card and bluetooth. It shows it in the System information as bluetooth radio. So can I use it as bluetooth. If yes then how?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-05-16 at 8.08.42 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-05-16 at 8.08.42 PM.png
    103.8 KB · Views: 68
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back