Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Yoga 920-13IKB
CPU
i7-8550u
Graphics
UHD620
I'm not done patching yet, but after doing the 16 and 32 bit sections I'm getting this error
6126 syntax error, unexpected PASEOP_CLOSE_PEREN, expecting PASREOP_EXP_INDEX_LEFT
This error seems to only occur in methods that are serialized. Thanks for your help in advance

Attachments

• DSDT.dsl
    1.2 MB · Views: 105
I'm not done patching yet, but after doing the 16 and 32 bit sections I'm getting this error
6126 syntax error, unexpected PASEOP_CLOSE_PEREN, expecting PASREOP_EXP_INDEX_LEFT
This error seems to only occur in methods that are serialized. Thanks for your help in advance

ACPI identifiers are limited to 4 characters.

In at least one example, you're trying to use 5:
Store (Multiply (ECRD (RefOf (B1B2(BFC0,BFC10))), 0x0A), Local0)

Thanks for catching that typo. After fixing it I still have the same error on that line as well as 17104,17106,17167,17169,17173, and 17174.

Thanks for catching that typo. After fixing it I still have the same error on that line as well as 17104,17106,17167,17169,17173, and 17174.

You failed to attach the file.

sorry about that. Here it is.

Attachments

• DSDT.dsl
    1.2 MB · Views: 131
sorry about that. Here it is.

You cannot use RefOf with B1B2.
And the ECRD method cannot be used.

For example, this code:
Store (Multiply (ECRD (RefOf (B1B2(BFC0,BFC1))), 0x0A), Local0)

Should be:
Store (Multiply (B1B2(BFC0,BFC1), 0x0A), Local0)

Similar changes required elsewhere.

Thanks for your help. That worked from me.

I don't know if I should post in this thread again since it's solved, but I'm having a totally different issue. I finished patching the DSDT and now it shows battery life on boot. However it never decreases as time goes on. The battery icon also doesn't change when a charger is connected/disconnected. The battery basically just doesn't update after boot. Here's my DSDT.

Attachments

• DSDT.dsl
    1.2 MB · Views: 113
I don't know if I should post in this thread again since it's solved, but I'm having a totally different issue. I finished patching the DSDT and now it shows battery life on boot. However it never decreases as time goes on. The battery icon also doesn't change when a charger is connected/disconnected. The battery basically just doesn't update after boot. Here's my DSDT.

No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/
Use the gen_debug.sh tool mentioned in the FAQ, that way it is less likely you'll omit something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back