Contribute
Register

[solved] HD5500 Lag on Boot

Status
Not open for further replies.
The ioreg shows external monitor on the 0105 port.
Disable the 0204 port...
Find: 02 04 0A 00 00 04 00 00 07 05 00 00
Replace: FF 00 00 00 01 00 00 00 40 00 00 00
Working great! No lag on boot, sleep and backlight all working without issues. Thank you so much!

@egore Try it out when you get a chance (apply the patch in Clover to com.apple.driver.AppleIntelBDWGraphicsFramebuffer)

@RehabMan Do you know what could be causing my USB to not work properly after wake from sleep? Sometimes they (including internal BT) won't work at all, other times they'll start working after about 30 seconds. I've had this problem for a long time and never really figured it out. I tried configuring USBInjectAll with an SSDT, tried changing XWAK to do nothing, but still have the same issue. Problem reporting files are attached in the OP.

@RehabMan Do you know what could be causing my USB to not work properly after wake from sleep? Sometimes they (including internal BT) won't work at all, other times they'll start working after about 30 seconds. I've had this problem for a long time and never really figured it out. I tried configuring USBInjectAll with an SSDT, tried changing XWAK to do nothing, but still have the same issue. Problem reporting files are attached in the OP.

USB off-topic.
USB links are in the FAQ.
http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back