Contribute
Register

[solved] HD 620 HDMI no signal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
remove OsxAptioFix2Drv-64 and try AptioMemoryFix from drivers64UEFI folder
Ok now i’m sure that it’s a problem with the MacBookpro 14,1 smbios, i returned to the old config (just for testing purposes) and now the OS Boots.. now i will try again MacBookPro14,1 with AptioMemoryFix and i will tell you if it works. By the way it’s strange.. if OSXaptiofix2drv works for MBP14,3 why wouldn’t it work for MBP14,1? Isn’t it linked with the motherboard? Or the SMBIOS can interfere?

OMG sorry for the double post again, but I had to say THANKS!

Now it works! SMBIOS MacBookPro14,1 + AptioMemoryFix + patch 0306 instead of 0204, video works (I tried up to 1080p but I think it works even higher) and the audio works too! Without any other efforts! The only thing I noticed is that I can't regolate the volume from the PC when I'm connected to HDMI, but only from the external monitor, but it's not a problem. It finally works! Really thanks to all of you, you can mark this solved. If you want I can upload updated PR files if it could help someone :)

Now the only thing that I need is an m2 SSD.. and this pc could be considered a MacBook killer hahaha :D

Now it works! SMBIOS MacBookPro14,1 + AptioMemoryFix + patch 0306 instead of 0204, video works (I tried up to 1080p but I think it works even higher) and the audio works too! Without any other efforts! The only thing I noticed is that I can't regolate the volume from the PC when I'm connected to HDMI, but only from the external monitor, but it's not a problem. It finally works! Really thanks to all of you, you can mark this solved. If you want I can upload updated PR files if it could help someone :)

Now the only thing that I need is an m2 SSD.. and this pc could be considered a MacBook killer hahaha :D
the volume on hdmi issue is per apple design, you can only adjust audio on the device and not on the mac

Ok now i’m sure that it’s a problem with the MacBookpro 14,1 smbios, i returned to the old config (just for testing purposes) and now the OS Boots.. now i will try again MacBookPro14,1 with AptioMemoryFix and i will tell you if it works. By the way it’s strange.. if OSXaptiofix2drv works for MBP14,3 why wouldn’t it work for MBP14,1? Isn’t it linked with the motherboard? Or the SMBIOS can interfere?

You probably corrupted your config.plist with incorrect edits (make sure you only use a plist editor such as PlistEdit Pro or Xcode, never a text editor, and avoid Clover Configurator).

Marking this thread solved.

I have Lenovo ideapad L340 with UHD 620 whiskey lake. Video sound and usb are working.
But HDMI no signal and no HDMI sound. I've tried a lot of framebuffers. No luck (( Please help me((

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back