i7-4770K
Graphics
HD 4600 // GTX 980
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello guys,

because my WIFI card is unsupported by mac OS and my ethernet does´t work properly, I need to use a WIFI dongle for now.
At the moment I´m running OS X El Capitan on my computer and I use a Edimax WIFI dongle.
I plan to upgrade to a supported card in the future that supports handoff, but thats no the topic...

I downloaded the kext and installed it with Kext Wizard to S/L/E, I also put a copy in EFI/Clover/kexts/other.
I extracted the native ACPI files via Clover with F4 and compiled them with @RehabMan terminal command to .dsl files that I can work with them.
I opend the patch in MaciASL, but I can´t compile it, I have 201 errors in my DST after applying the patch.
I thought about the idea to use the generated SSDT that is also in the downloaded folder, but I need some help...

The last computer where I get mac OS running was a notebook at the begin of last year, so when I put the SSDT that will add the fake device in EFI/Clover/ACPI/patched, do I need to enable DropOEM SSDT= Yes?
I think not but I´m not sure, therefore I answer this question.

I attached some "Problem Reporting" files, maybe someone can help me.

Attachments

• Problem Reporting.zip
    1.9 MB · Views: 84
Hello guys,

because my WIFI card is unsupported by mac OS and my ethernet does´t work properly, I need to use a WIFI dongle for now.
At the moment I´m running OS X El Capitan on my computer and I use a Edimax WIFI dongle.
I plan to upgrade to a supported card in the future that supports handoff, but thats no the topic...

I downloaded the kext and installed it with Kext Wizard to S/L/E, I also put a copy in EFI/Clover/kexts/other.
I extracted the native ACPI files via Clover with F4 and compiled them with @RehabMan terminal command to .dsl files that I can work with them.
I opend the patch in MaciASL, but I can´t compile it, I have 201 errors in my DST after applying the patch.
I thought about the idea to use the generated SSDT that is also in the downloaded folder, but I need some help...

The last computer where I get mac OS running was a notebook at the begin of last year, so when I put the SSDT that will add the fake device in EFI/Clover/ACPI/patched, do I need to enable DropOEM SSDT= Yes?
I think not but I´m not sure, therefore I answer this question.

I attached some "Problem Reporting" files, maybe someone can help me.

Use SSDT-RMNE... then there is no need to compile/patch your native DSDT.

Use SSDT-RMNE... then there is no need to compile/patch your native DSDT.
I tried it and it worked...
Thank you RehabMan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back