Contribute
Register

[solved] Handoff working in only one direction

Status
Not open for further replies.
We can help each other to have an handoff totally good

And I have the opposite behavior, works only from mac to iPhone. Checking your config.plist and you have so many patches on KextsToPatch, can they be useful?
My bad didn't understand well first time, I get all my patch from config-bcm94352-130.plist

Id like to help, but I can't find a solution, too much variables for my actual knowledge of the problem. I installed "yours" patches (the handoff ones) and nothing changed, it gives me the error "Handoff couldn't be completed" when I try to open an iPhone session on Mac...

I never get this problem but handoff never appear on my iPhone. Do you install all Kext needed ?

Installed AirportBrcmfixup + Lilu for wifi and BrcmFirmwareRepo and BrcmPatchRAM2 for bluetooth (in L/E obviously )

Installed AirportBrcmfixup + Lilu for wifi and BrcmFirmwareRepo and BrcmPatchRAM2 for bluetooth (in L/E obviously )
I have the same + BT4LEcontinuityfixup + BrcmNonPatchRAM2

Installed both, nothing changed. Does hotspot work for you?

Hum and do you have an idea for me ?

I doesn't have strange patches or kexts, I just followed the guide.

And I have the opposite behavior, works only from mac to iPhone. Checking your config.plist and you have so many patches on KextsToPatch, can they be useful?

Open a separate thread with PR files attached as per FAQ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back