Graphics
5700 XT
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hey, everyone!

I recently installed High Sierra on my Asus G11CD-B13. High Sierra works great on the computer after quite a bit of tinkering, but I've run into a small issue. I bought an Apple Broadcom BCM94360CD, which is supposed to be native to the OSX ecosystem. Well, my wifi and bluetooth work great, and I even checked in "System Information," and both the wifi and the bluetooth are showing that they are both compatible with continuity and handoff. However, I can't get either of them to work.

I was wondering if I might accidentally have installed a kext or something similar that might be blocking continuity and handoff. Could this be the issue? I can't understand why bluetooth and wifi are both working perfectly, but I still can't use continuity or handoff.

Any and all help is greatly appreciate!

Specs of my Asus G11CD-B13:

Motherboard: Asus "H110-I/G11CD/DP_MB"
CPU: Intel i5-6400
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX1060 6GB
Ram: I have 2 sticks that have this on it: "8GB 2Rx8 PC4-2133P-U80-11", and it looks to be from a company by this name: "SKhynix China".

Very Respectfully,

Kylex427

Last edited:
I figured it out! For anyone else that is having problems with this, here's what I did to fix it. I went and found an in-depth video about how to fully fill-out the SMBIOS page on Clover Configurator. There's two videos that combined made this work very well.

I first watched: "FIX iMessage, FaceTime, and App Store 2018 Tutorial" by Jeremy Poulin on YouTube.

Next, I watched: "SMBIOS of Hackintosh Explained! -- Learn to Configure Config.plist" by TechTies Ibrahim on YouTube.

Once I finished doing what both videos said, my iMessage, Continuity, Handoff, AirDrop, etc are working. *knock on wood*

Very Respectfully,

Kylex427

Thanks for sharing. Worked the first time around for me also! Even unlocking with Apple Watch works! :thumbup:

thanks for your input, however I don't seem to find exactly what was done to enable handoff

Kylex427,
I recently bought the same card (BCM94360CD ), may I ask which adapter are you using?
I purchased a m.2 A+E key in hopes of having Bluetooth and WiFi all working without additional cables, like pcie adapters do with a USB header.

Thanks for sharing. Worked the first time around for me also! Even unlocking with Apple Watch works! :thumbup:
please share your steps. I really need unlock with Apple Watch and hand off to work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back