i3 sandy bridge
Graphics
intel
Mac
MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Android
White Screen Hangs ( Mountain Lion ) I searched for the OS relating tothis issue and didn't see one in particular so I hope this is ok on this thread. Its the same issue regardless of OS.

HELP!!!!
After working flawlessly all this time, I went to boot my system up yesterday and found that it hung on the white screen after first appearing like it would boot normally after showing the chimera boot screen. then it just hung on the white screen with the apple logo. Its been a long time since I did any of this and was really annoyed after trying to re create a new USB unibeast bootable drive. The application became stuck on copying files and never went anywhere. I left it on all night and the progress bar never moved forward.
The drive somehow booted up after typing in -x upon the chimera(chameleon) screen. Then everything appeared to be there as normal. I'm afraid to turn off my system now before I can fix whatever is wrong. Can someone please help? Also, I still don't know how to get the system to a clover bootloader because I have never been able to figure out or understand what options to select on that complicated dialogue box. Would this whole issue not have happened if it was a clover bootloader that booted up the system? SPECS:

Blackintosh/Customac
GA Z87x-OC MOBO
32 RAM Corsair RIpJaws
GEFOrce VideoCard
Watercooled i7 Haswell 4790k
Corsair PSU 1080 Watt

Feartech

Motherboard
Asus N752VX-OpenCore
CPU
i7-6700HQ / HM170
Graphics
HD 530 1920 x 1080
Mac
iMac
Mobile Phone
iOS
White Screen Hangs ( Mountain Lion ) I searched for the OS relating tothis issue and didn't see one in particular so I hope this is ok on this thread. Its the same issue regardless of OS.

HELP!!!!
After working flawlessly all this time, I went to boot my system up yesterday and found that it hung on the white screen after first appearing like it would boot normally after showing the chimera boot screen. then it just hung on the white screen with the apple logo. Its been a long time since I did any of this and was really annoyed after trying to re create a new USB unibeast bootable drive. The application became stuck on copying files and never went anywhere. I left it on all night and the progress bar never moved forward.
The drive somehow booted up after typing in -x upon the chimera(chameleon) screen. Then everything appeared to be there as normal. I'm afraid to turn off my system now before I can fix whatever is wrong. Can someone please help? Also, I still don't know how to get the system to a clover bootloader because I have never been able to figure out or understand what options to select on that complicated dialogue box. Would this whole issue not have happened if it was a clover bootloader that booted up the system? SPECS:

Blackintosh/Customac
GA Z87x-OC MOBO
32 RAM Corsair RIpJaws
GEFOrce VideoCard
Corsair PSU 1080 Watt
no need to reply to a 3 and a half year old thread

i have given you your own thread

Motherboard
HP Probook 4530s
CPU
i3 sandy bridge
Graphics
intel
Mac
MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Android
The attached is a picture of what happened on my desktop after I tried to reinstall ML. This is what happened.
Blackintosh/Customac
GA Z87x-OC MOBO
32 RAM Corsair RIpJaws
GEFOrce VideoCard
Corsair PSU 1080 Watt

Attachments

Motherboard
HP Probook 4530s
CPU
i3 sandy bridge
Graphics
intel
Mac
MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Android
Wow! Anybody?

Motherboard
HP Probook 4530s
CPU
i3 sandy bridge
Graphics
intel
Mac
MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Android
Ok, Never mind-Disregard, I was able to reinstate my system here and have it fully functional and was indeed able to save all my associated files. I even upgraded my OS to Yosemite and have a beautiful system running once again. Thank you everyone- for all the help!:lol: