Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H
CPU
i7-4790K
Graphics
GTX 760
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi,

I'm opening this tread as I'm unable to resolve the problem. I already read this tread and few others but provided solutions does not help in my case.

Let me give you few facts:
1. Monitor turn off with message "No Signal". I also can hear that fans on the graphic card are turning off. It is happening during Mac OX loading - Apple Logo and progress bar around 66%.
2. After changing GPU in BIOS to be Internal Intel HD 4600 and injecting Intel graphic in clover - everything works fine and I'm able to have Mac Os loaded properly.
3. Also using "nv_disable=1" booting flag I'm able to reach desktop :)
4. Booting into safe mode "-x" does not work... same issue with monitor turned off.
5. I tried booting with "nv_disable=1", installing Nvidia Web drivers (378.05.05.15f01), changing default display to "Nvidia Web Driver", and booted with "nvda_drv=1". No success...
6. Tried any combination of:
GraphicsEnabler=no/yes,
PCIRootUID=0/1
npci=0x3000/0x2000
Mode=1920x1200x32
IGPEnabler=No

I'm having installed Sierra 10.12.5 and GPU: Geforce GTX 760. Full system report is also attached.

Attaching:
- print screen of the last logs (booting with "-v") before monitor turns off,
- System Report.

My Hackintosh worked well until i decided to update System Definition using Multibeast. Problem occurred after installing new build. I tried to reload old build which worked fine previously (i have saved last working config) but it did not resolve the issue.

Could you please help me to find a solution? I'd like to avoid reinstallation of the system.

Thanks in advance,
Bartek

Hackintosh:
GIGABYTE GA-Z87X-UD3H
Intel i7-4790K
GIGABYTE Nvidia GTX 760 GV-N760OC-2GD
DDR3 32GB 1333MHz
HDD SSD SAMSUNG 120GB 2.5
Eizo ColorEdge CS240BK

Attachments

• IMG_2606.png
    IMG_2606.png
    5.1 MB · Views: 909
  • System Report.spx.zip
    302.5 KB · Views: 92
Last edited:
Does not require Buying Advice - Moved to Desktop Support.

The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you

Wow, this is working flawlessly:) Thanks so much!

you are very welcome :)

I had the same problem, and I was able to get it working on system definition iMac17,2 by installing 2 kexts linked in another thread with the same problem.

If anyone knows, is there an advantage to using 17,2 over 14,2?

I had the same problem, and I was able to get it working on system definition iMac17,2 by installing 2 kexts linked in another thread with the same problem.

There is no particular advantage. There are only disadvantages of having 3,1 and 4,1. As far as I'm concerned you could even use a macbook pro profile.

Hello from the future

I am having the exact same problem with the difference of, I installed 14,2 with multibeast and it is not working. Nor with 14,1 nor 17,2. What are the kexts you installed? I would appreciate it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back