Contribute
Register

[Solved] Hackintosh asus G750JX / WORK with HDD but not with SSD / Error Loading Kernel Cache (0x7)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Z170 Gaming pro Aura
CPU
I5 6600K
Graphics
GTX 1070
Hello, here I am doing a hackintosh for a friend, on a Asus laptop G750JX I managed to make everything work! Wifi, bluetooth, handoff, facetime, imessage, audio, card reader, keyboard and touchpad, graphics card.

Only here I have a huge problem.
On a hard drive everything is ok on the boot with clover, no problems. but if i use an SSD, i have a problem when booting with clover. Verbose indicates: Error Loading Kernel Cache (0x7). sometimes it works, and sometimes it does not work. without verbose, I have a barred circle that appears. With an HDD I have no problem, only with an SSD. I activated the Trimm, it did not change anything.

do you have an idea ? because the really I am stuck.

Laptop :
-Asus G750JX
-CPU intel 4700HQ
-Graphic card (work natively) GTX770M
-8Go RAM
-Wifi/ bluetooth BCM94352

Is that SSD good? I can’t think of any reason that a normal SSD would not work where a HDD would. Trying to get one of those nVME drives could be problematic, but usually not an SSD.

Problem fixed ! i juste changed emplacement of my SSD. i put it in the other sata 2.5 emplacement, and now it work perfectly !

Bob_the_tomato thank's for your answer :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back