Intel Xeon E5 2658V3
Graphics
Nvidia Titan X
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. Other
I just installed OSX 10.10 Yosemite on my computer, but I can only boot into the osx when I take my GPU out of the system...

Can anyone help me?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

running a:
[h=4]Gigabyte GA-Z97X-SLI[/h]Titan X

8GB ram

Hackingtosh won't boot properly with GPU installed

How should I install them??

Now I'm trying to do the whole process again with the GPU installed, but then it just stops at the apple logo and the load bar stops at like 1/6 loaded...

How should I install them??

Now I'm trying to do the whole process again with the GPU installed, but then it just stops at the apple logo and the load bar stops at like 1/6 loaded...

You won't have to re-install OS X to get your graphics card working. Boot with nv_disable=1 this should get you to the desktop. Unless you have formatted the drive again. Can you tell me which version of Yosemite you are installing or have installed 10.10.1 or .2. or.3? The web drivers are compiled for each version of OS X 10.10.

To be honest, I don't know which version I installed, but the nv_disable=1 works... ish.

I got to the loginscreen but the display makes some funny black waves some times...

To be honest, I don't know which version I installed, but the nv_disable=1 works... ish.

I got to the loginscreen but the display makes some funny black waves some times...

Ok, thats because it's similar to booting in safe mode but the only driver that is disabled is the Nvidia driver. Allowing you to get to the desktop. Take a look in "About This Mac" A screen will appear with your operating system and hardware specs, just below OS X Yosemite you will see the version of OS X Yosemite that is installed. Post the version.

Now I can boot into the OSX, but there are stille problems. I try some of the tips in the last link.

Thanks so far :)

Now I got it working with the Nvidia web driver

Now i just have to find out how to get the audio working.

When I ran the Multibeast I installed the audiodrivers for my realtek 1150 chip, but I can't get it to work at all...

Got any solutions for that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back