Contribute
Register

Solved - H77N Wifi - High Sierra Clean Install Success...except for App Store Login

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte H370M-D3H-Clover
CPU
i3-8350K
Graphics
RX 570, 1920x1080
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Logged in again and it worked. Not sure how or why it started working again, but I can now view all past purchases and downloads.

Finally got around to performing a clean install of High Sierra on my H77N system. Took me a while to get to the installer - main problem was I had to deselect the graphics injections on the default clover boot loader. After that, I followed the standard guide and all is well...except for logging into the App Store. When I try to login, it asks for my password, I put it in and I don't see anything in the purchased tab and I can't download any apps. It says, my device can't be verified. I have logged into iTunes - that works. iMessage works. in my iCloud settings, it shows this device is trusted.

any help or links to other forum topics that cover this would be appreciated.

Last edited:
Logged in again and it worked. Not sure how or why it started working again, but I can now view all past purchases and downloads.

Finally got around to performing a clean install of High Sierra on my H77N system. Took me a while to get to the installer - main problem was I had to deselect the graphics injections on the default clover boot loader. After that, I followed the standard guide and all is well...except for logging into the App Store. When I try to login, it asks for my password, I put it in and I don't see anything in the purchased tab and I can't download any apps. It says, my device can't be verified. I have logged into iTunes - that works. iMessage works. in my iCloud settings, it shows this device is trusted.

any help or links to other forum topics that cover this would be appreciated.

Hi — I'd also like to upgrade my GA-H77N-WIFI to High Sierra. Can you provide the instructions you followed to get this install up and running? Thanks!

@gcbrink, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard or Make/Model, CPU and Graphics Card.
If you have multiple systems add them to your signature or build signature.
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

Hi — I'd also like to upgrade my GA-H77N-WIFI to High Sierra. Can you provide the instructions you followed to get this install up and running? Thanks!
Which version of OSX are you on or do you want to do a fresh install.

Hi, thanks. I am on El Capitan 10.11.6, using the i3's HD4000 iGPU, but would like to upgrade (or fresh install, if necessary or much easier) to High Sierra partly to support a GEFORCE GT 1030 that I will also be installing.

Last edited:
How did you get sound to work on the GA-H77N-WIFI and High Sierra? I just did a clean install like you did and no sound devices are present.

Any suggestions?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back