Contribute
Register

[Solved] H110M-H, Restart and Sleep Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
the system has no addon cards at all, only usb is the wifi its a EDUP EP-DB1607 which is MacOS supported, it has official drivers for High Sierra, then the usb mouse and keyboard, that's all its to the system, very plain right now, to take our hardware failure, i have installed windows 10 on it before, the reboot works sleep works fine on it, so i think its for sure some setting is not correct, i will continue to try it out, and if you think of any new ways would love to see them straight away, thanks for your effort and time.

In my GA-B150M-DS3H with CPU:i5 6500 (Skylake) and intel HD 530 I have resolved all Shut down and reboot issues with the uploaded ACPI settings.
If you are interested you might try to emulate my ACPI Settings to see if you can stop the Shut down problem .
Using [√] Enable C2 or [√]Enable C6 I had not experienced any issues.[See uploaded image of ACPI viewed from CCV .
I have also DSDT EHCI patches as you can see.
I have a USB 2.0 and
USB 3.0 PCIE Card each occupying my PCIE slots in addition to
TP-Link PCIE WiFi and
Radeon 5450 Graphics on PCIE 16 .​

Attachments

• 1.Trial of different C-states Enabling in ACPI.png
    1.Trial of different C-states Enabling in ACPI.png
    87.1 KB · Views: 266
  • 1.ACPI_GA-B150M-DS3H.png
    1.ACPI_GA-B150M-DS3H.png
    397.9 KB · Views: 271
In my GA-B150M-DS3H with CPU:i5 6500 (Skylake) and intel HD 530 I have resolved all Shut down and reboot issues with the uploaded ACPI settings.
If you are interested you might try to emulate my ACPI Settings to see if you can stop the Shut down problem .
Using [√] Enable C2 or [√]Enable C6 I had not experienced any issues.[See uploaded image of ACPI viewed from CCV .
I have also DSDT EHCI patches as you can see.
I have a USB 2.0 and
USB 3.0 PCIE Card each occupying my PCIE slots in addition to
TP-Link PCIE WiFi and
Radeon 5450 Graphics on PCIE 16 .​
I have try your config, without success, i even taken the front usb connectors out of the motherboard, don't seem to work, do you think if i buy a gtx1050ti would solve this issue?

I also had a look around there is a sleep/awake issue with HD630 which is unsolved(for a desktop i can live with that), but the restart problem is unknown, it shutdown perfectly, so i am really lost now

I also had a look around there is a sleep/awake issue with HD630 which is unsolved(for a desktop i can live with that), but the restart problem is unknown, it shutdown perfectly, so i am really lost now
  • I don't know what version of BIOS you have on the MoBo at present.
    • I see a new version of BIOS, F24 has been released recently(2018/04/18).
    • Do you want to update BIOS and see if it can solve the Reboot issue.
    • During that time, it is possible if any NVRAM issues is causing the problem that might also get fixed.

• During that time, it is possible if any NVRAM issues is causing the problem that might also get fixed.
I have updated before i install High Sierra, I am on the latest version

I have disable most of the fix in clover and changing the device fake id to 0x12345678 and manage to get a error screen when i do reset, not sure means anything
WeChat Image_20180502161628.jpg

I have disable most of the fix in clover and changing the device fake id to 0x12345678 and manage to get a error screen when i do reset, not sure means anything
View attachment 329178

The uploaded screen shot looks like one during shut down; does not look like a verbose boot screen.
I have disable most of the fix in clover
Unless you provide screen shots to show how you have modified them from previous ones, I cannot help you.
changing the device fake id to 0x12345678 and manage to get a error screen when i do reset, not sure means anything
Is the above change while booting without the IGFX connected to the Monitor or with IGFX used as the video card for monitor Display?

The uploaded screen shot looks like one during shut down; does not look like a verbose boot screen.

Unless you provide screen shots to show how you have modified them from previous ones, I cannot help you.

Is the above change while booting without the IGFX connected to the Monitor or with IGFX used as the video card for monitor Display?
i will do some screen shots for you shortly, sorry not being clear of my self

The problem is solved by adding a gtx750ti to the system, now everything works as it expects even sleep and awake, thank you for your help

For who uses onboard Intel hd 630 graphics with i3 7100 is there any chance to have sleep wake issue solved? My mobo is asrock h170m itx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back