Contribute
Register

[SOLVED] GTX Geforce 1050 not being detected

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you CkellyCarroll. The graphics card is showing now but I am getting some distortion. Anyone got any ideas?
Disable Intel HD Graphics in the BIOS and change config.plist/Graphics/Inject/Intel to false

Maybe you can help me I have the same problem the graph is Geforce GTX 1050 TI It does not work well Help me Pofavor

Thank you

Maybe you can help me I have the same problem the graph is Geforce GTX 1050 TI It does not work well Help me Pofavor

Thank you
What version of macOS are you running? Have you tried everything suggested on this thread?

I might be a bit slow in replying- sorting things out with my own machine now.

Do you know if this card will work on 10.13.4?

Sorry, I meant 10.13.3

I wanted to confirm that "NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4 GB" worked with "Gigabyte h170m-ds3h" motherboard on 10.13.3
1. I followed https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/nvidia-update-simple-way-to-install-nvidia-web-drivers.244987/
2. Used multibeast and enabled "NVIDIA WebDrivers Boot Flag" & "Clover UEFI Boot Mode + Emulated NVRAM"
3. Selected "NVIDIA Web Driver" instead of "Default macOS Graphics Driver" (not sure if this is required as it might happen automatically)
4. Disabled motherboard graphics in BIOS

Works just great!

If you could help me, I have an ASUS ROG MAXIMUS IX FORMULA motherboard, the video card is GTX 1050TI with the macOS driver 10.13.4 High Sierra (17E199) is installed but it does not work and I do not know what to do. Thanks to who can help me excuse my English

Thank you very much to all those who have tried to help me, all I break the tradusco to the English by the google, I know that the translation is of very poor quality. Excuse me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back