Contribute
Register

[Solved] GTX 760 not work mojave 10.14.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
X99 DELUXE> Need manufacturer & full model # > See Rules!
CPU
E5-2698 v3
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
  2. MacBook Pro
  3. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Xserve
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hi Guys. I'm ready make upgrade from gtx560 1GB to GTX 760 4GB and i trying to make work on mojave but noting work. im make search arrow forum, but nothing.

my intel HD 4000 is disable. but when multibeats inject driver nothing happen

Hi Guys. I'm ready make upgrade from gtx560 1GB to GTX 760 4GB and i trying to make work on mojave but noting work. im make search arrow forum, but nothing.

The most likely issue is that you have one of the 760 Maxwell cards and it won't work. Sorry. There is a lot of confusion as 700 series could be kepler, maxwell, or Fermi. If there are Maxwell based 760s, I don't know how to determine the difference.

Last edited:

• Upload to the Forum CLOVER from the mounted EFI of your System Hard disk as a zipped file.
  • Another thing you can do, if the above is difficult for you, is to take photos of Options _Boot Args and Graphics Injector-> Screens from Clover Boot Manger screen and upload to the Forum.

• Upload to the Forum CLOVER from the mounted EFI of your System Hard disk as a zipped file.
  • Another thing you can do, if the above is difficult for you, is to take photos of Options _Boot Args and Graphics Injector-> Screens from Clover Boot Manger screen and upload to the Forum.

Last edited:

The problems whose system definition by UniBeast they give me 14.2. And then when I setting my on 13.2 is 1155 and usb. Driver Ethernet Nvidia drives.

I fix the problems. Fix the problem now my pc does not boot. after the second power off and power on. the pc take bootloop bios and all my hardwared are fine but now it does not turn up. the bios state loop after installing mojave and video card correctly.
If your BIOS and all your hardware are OK, and you have installed everything correctly but can neither describe the problem in a way readers like me can understand nor upload screen shots to figure out, I hope others who can help you will come to help you.
Good luck.

If your BIOS and all your hardware are OK, and you have installed everything correctly but can neither describe the problem in a way readers like me can understand nor upload screen shots to figure out, I hope others who can help you will come to help you.
Good luck.

i lose the PC. the bios is corrupted. when i don the Mojave installation everything work. but i restart the PC never boot up again, no show nothing on screen. only do on for 10 second and off by himself.

Last edited:
i lose the PC. the bios is corrupted. when i don the Mojave installation everything work. but i restart the PC never boot up again, no show nothing on screen. only do on for 10 second and off by himself.

For "No Monitor Display on Power ON", do the following: [My suspicion is that a hard disk is damaged and causing the problem]
  • See if all connections to the Monitor is OK. If Monitor is properly connected and still no Display, try a Different Monitor that is known to work to rule out Monitor related Display problem.
  • If Monitor is NOT the Problem , try the following steps.
  • Remove the Power Cable of the Powered Off Computer
  • Open The Case Panels
  • Under Electrostatic precautions, disconnect all Hard disks from the SATA Ports
  • Disconnect all USB devices
  • Remove the Video cable from PCIE Graphics and connect to Intel HD 4000 HDMI port
  • Remove the Nvidia GTX 760 Graphics Card from PCIE slot.
  • Clear CMOS [See images]
  • Reconnect Power and Restart Computer and see if you get MSI Splash screen.
    • If you get a Display, reconnect Mojave installed SATA HDD and reboot >If you still get a display >that HDD is OK.
    • If No Display that HDD is the Problem
  • If you still don't get any Display on Screen, install a new (working) Power Supply Unit and reboot to see if MSI Splash Screen will appear.
  • If still Display is blank, remove all RAMS to see if you get any abnormal BEEP Code, If no BEEP code MoBo or CPU can be the issue.

Attachments

• 1.Clear CMOS Pins.png
    1.Clear CMOS Pins.png
    149.5 KB · Views: 466
  • 2.Clear CMOS Shorting Pins.png
    2.Clear CMOS Shorting Pins.png
    103 KB · Views: 220
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back