Contribute
Register

[Solved] GTX 1070 not detected!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a NIGHTMARE. Tried to boot, same, black screen then monitor in standby. I also tried that command in Terminal, and then rebooting. Nothing. Always the same.. there must be a way damn

Im out of ideas then. Try another Graphics Card. Config looks fine.

You can try that.
OMG. YOU WILL NOT BELIEVE THIS. I just restarted my PC, going to my BIOS, and load the Windows configuration that I use. The only settings that changed were the Integrated Graphics Shared Memory from 64mb to 32mb. (I don't know why, because in my MacOS BIOS Profile, the settings were default ones.) I need to be precise, the SHARED MEMORY, NOT the GPU the system was using. Anyway, I was really really lucky, because instead of using my 960 EVO, where Windows is, to boot, it booted from the SSD where MacOS is installed. BOOM. Clover was in 1440p, and everytime I booted macOS it was just in 720p I think. Then I thought, damn, what the hell, what happened? I then said, well.. one more time, let's try to boot. Guess what. I am writing from MacOS. :headbang::headbang:

Attachments

• Schermata 2017-05-24 alle 00.21.31.png
    Schermata 2017-05-24 alle 00.21.31.png
    4.4 MB · Views: 306
Now please, in these days I tried to make my audio work, I have an MSI Z270 Krait Motherboard.. I searched on the web for my audio chip and it is a ALC1220. Some people I found here in the forum made the audio work with VodooHDA 2.8.9 . I installed it, I also have it in my system preferences, but this is what it says when I open the pref pane.

Attachments

• Schermata 2017-05-24 alle 00.31.59.png
    Schermata 2017-05-24 alle 00.31.59.png
    746.5 KB · Views: 149
Now please, in these days I tried to make my audio work, I have an MSI Z270 Krait Motherboard.. I searched on the web for my audio chip and it is a ALC1220. Some people I found here in the forum made the audio work with VodooHDA 2.8.9 . I installed it, I also have it in my system preferences, but this is what it says when I open the pref pane.

For audio your better to post in Audio section. I don't use VoodooHDA on none of my desktops. Audio

Can you please check mine if its correct? Should that PEG0@1 be that only or should it be GFX0?View attachment 258346

From looking at the screenshot Graphics is coming under GFX0 which is correct. Did you put SSDT-GFX0 in EFI/Clover/ACPI/patched?

From looking at the screenshot Graphics is coming under GFX0 which is correct. Did you put SSDT-GFX0 in EFI/Clover/ACPI/patched?
Yes I did. The one u provided for the OP and also did the renaming in clover.

OMG. YOU WILL NOT BELIEVE THIS. I just restarted my PC, going to my BIOS, and load the Windows configuration that I use. The only settings that changed were the Integrated Graphics Shared Memory from 64mb to 32mb. (I don't know why, because in my MacOS BIOS Profile, the settings were default ones.) I need to be precise, the SHARED MEMORY, NOT the GPU the system was using. Anyway, I was really really lucky, because instead of using my 960 EVO, where Windows is, to boot, it booted from the SSD where MacOS is installed. BOOM. Clover was in 1440p, and everytime I booted macOS it was just in 720p I think. Then I thought, damn, what the hell, what happened? I then said, well.. one more time, let's try to boot. Guess what. I am writing from MacOS. :headbang::headbang:
Hey what exactly did you do to fix your graphic card I have the same issue as you what setting in your bios did you change

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back