Contribute
Register

[Solved] GTX 1050 Ti on Sierra. Nvidia Web Driver not working.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys! I just wanted to say thanks for the support. I ended up using High Sierra and after a few hours I was able to run everything with no problem. The OS runs like a charm, also Clover and the Nvidia web driver. Installing Adobe CC right now. Thanks!
Can you please share here how you fixed it?

I am getting no signal half way after Apple bootloader. The computer is on and responds to keyboard and only display does not work.

Help please GTX 1050 Ti reports that it has 250 MG when it is 4G macOS 10.13.4 High Sierra (17E199) Thanks

why the rem is closed if there is neither a normal answer nor a normal instruction for actions ??????

I've just finish my installation and had trouble finding the Web driver on Nvidia's Website for my Geforce GTX 1050.

Nvidia.png

So, I did it. Used Clover to install the EmuVariableUefi-64 and RC Scripts, It didn't work. I'm thinking maybe its because I installed Clover by using Multibeast, should I redo the install of Clover with the Clover Installer? (2 clovers?) maybe the files are not been send to the right folder or it's not writing correctly on the "config.plist". My install was weird, after installing the OS (USB created with UNIBEAST) I ran Multibeast and the machine wouldn't boot after that, finally I remembered another video I saw in "5to9 Mac" where they manually ingested the kexts "Fake SMC" and "AppleIntelE1000" into the 10.2 Folder on the Clover Folder on the EFI partition, so I mounted the EFI partition and copied those files in and it worked! Maybe Clover is not finding that EFI Partition 'cause it wasn't created with that same app? When I boot up the machine in Clover under Options on Inject Graphics I see that Clover recognizes the GPU, even by name!

bro plz help me i have same specs i am not using mac can you give config.plist file

I just built my first Hackintosh. After a couple of days struggling I got it to work. After getting the Sierra 10.12.6 installed I downloaded the Nvidia Web Driver 378.05.05.25f01, installed it and shut down the machine to get the Gigabyte GTX 1050 Ti in place. The GPU doesn't appear in the ECC submenu in the Manager and every time I click the option of "NVIDIA Web Driver" on the manager and restart it doesn't stick. The OS comes back to Default Graphics Driver. Thoughts?

i have also same specs like yours but not working plz help me bro.....I got apple and cross symbol plz help me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back