Graphics
HD 615
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello everyone,
Can't get audio to work on my GPD Win2
Tried Latest Voodoo and AppleALC with no success.
The codec should be Alc5645, device id 8086:9d71 and as far as I know someone got audio working on High Sierra.
Attached IOreg and Clover folder.

Even battery is a problem. I patched my DSDT (solved the 8 bit story) and now I get battery status or charge status, but battery stays always at 0%. Attached my clover + Ioreg.

In hope for help :rolleyes:

Hello everyone,
The codec should be Alc5645, device id 8086:9d71 and as far as I know someone got audio working on High Sierra.

Even battery is a problem. I patched my DSDT (solved the 8 bit story) and now I get battery status or charge status, but battery stays always at 0%. Attached my clover + Ioreg.

"Problem Reporting" files are incomplete.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/
Use the gen_debug.sh tool mentioned in the FAQ, that way it is less likely you'll omit something.

@RehabMan thank you for answering. I updated the files in the first post.

Hello everyone,

@RehabMan thank you for answering. I updated the files in the first post.

AppleALC requires vanilla AppleHDA. Your kextcache proves AppleHDA.kext is patched. Restore to vanilla by running the macOS installer.

Ok, did that, but still no audio. Updated the files on the first post.
How can I figure out my layout ID for Audio?

Meantime I notisced another problem: I installed the Backlight fixup which lets me control brightness.
Since then, when i boot, the screen "sometimes" turns black and I have to wait good 2/3 minutes to get to the login screen. Otherwise ut boots really fast.

Ok, did that, but still no audio. Updated the files on the first post.
How can I figure out my layout ID for Audio?

Try without FakePCIID_Intel_HDMI_Audio.kext.
Meantime I notisced another problem: I installed the Backlight fixup which lets me control brightness.
Since then, when i boot, the screen "sometimes" turns black and I have to wait good 2/3 minutes to get to the login screen. Otherwise ut boots really fast.

Why are you spoofing Skylake? Try native KBL (eg. non-spoof plist).

Even without FakePCIID_Intel_HDMI_Audio.kext audio is not working.
how do I unspoof and use Native KabyLake?
Honestly I didn`t start from scratch. I started with a Clover from Lattepanda Alpha since Hardware is similar and Video works like a Charm.

Even without FakePCIID_Intel_HDMI_Audio.kext audio is not working.
how do I unspoof and use Native KabyLake?
Honestly I didn`t start from scratch. I started with a Clover from Lattepanda Alpha since Hardware is similar and Video works like a Charm.

No way for me to tell what you're actually doing without problem reporting files.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back