Contribute
Register

[Solved] Glitch Issues with Nvidia GTX 760 only showing 7mb of Vram.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-Z97X-UD3H
CPU
i7-4790K
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
  3. Other
View attachment 311133After someone helps me, I upgrade to Sierra.

Post: https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/solved-after-upgrade-for-yosemite-to-sierra-not-booting.245046/

Now my problem is with the graphics card and with the monitor (which before was recognized by the system and now seems to be a generic monitor)View attachment 311132 View attachment 311133

It was working perfectly in Yosemite and detected by the system (Also in Sierra yesterday before the problems come out). but right now is quite impossible to do nothing... glitches all the time, can't see any video, the UI of most of the Apps glitching etc..

I readed in other posts that GTX 760 supports natively in the system and not needed Nvidia web drive. Maybe the problem is in the config.plist (I was checking it and Nvidia/Intel graphics are not injected) the Intel graphics are disabled in Bios as well.

I attach images and config.plist for another diagnostic, I don't know what have to see or change right now.

Thx.

Attachments

• config.plist Sierra v1.zip
    2.1 KB · Views: 114
  • About_This_Mac.jpg
    About_This_Mac.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 144
  • About_This_Mac_Display.jpg
    About_This_Mac_Display.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 160
I readed in other posts that GTX 760 supports natively in the system and not needed Nvidia web drive. Maybe the problem is in the config.plist (I was checking it and Nvidia/Intel graphics are not injected) the Intel graphics are disabled in Bios as well.
Remove nv_disable=1 from config.plist/Boot/Arguments
Change config.plist/SystemParameters/NvidiaWeb=true to false

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back