CPU
i5-6600
Graphics
HD 530
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Other
I've had a macOS install since Yosemite but when I updated from 10.13 to 10.13.1 I haven't been able to boot. Had no issues as far as I remember but this was 4 months ago and have only tried getting back to it. my clover folder is included, I've tried unibeast and I still can't boot. Can anyone shed some light on why I'm getting this kernel panic.
IMG_20180213_1357177.jpg

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    14 MB · Views: 139
I've had a macOS install since Yosemite but when I updated from 10.13 to 10.13.1 I haven't been able to boot. Had no issues as far as I remember but this was 4 months ago and have only tried getting back to it. my clover folder is included, I've tried unibeast and I still can't boot. Can anyone shed some light on why I'm getting this kernel panic.View attachment 313045
  • I have edited your CLOVER in Clover Configurator Vibrant and uploaded screen shots with annotations.
  • I have noted a number of errors .
  • one MAJOR issue was the wrong Folder structure in /CLOVER/kexts/Other . You have inserted a "_MACOSX" folder in the path to /CLOVER/kexts/Other as /CLOVER/_MACOSX/Essential kexts pasted : [See image]
  • You need to remove that _MACOSX and install the kexts directly in "Other"
  • Another major issue was from what I think is a typo of ig-platform-id of Intel .
  • See if correcting the errors will solve your issue.

Attachments

• 1.:CLOVER:driver64UEFI.png
    1.:CLOVER:driver64UEFI.png
    30.4 KB · Views: 163
  • 2.:CLOVER:ACPI_Patched.png
    2.:CLOVER:ACPI_Patched.png
    8.5 KB · Views: 172
  • 3:CLOVER:kexts:Other.png
    3:CLOVER:kexts:Other.png
    21.7 KB · Views: 153
  • 4.configplist_ACPI.png
    4.configplist_ACPI.png
    289.8 KB · Views: 154
  • 5.configplist_Boot.png
    5.configplist_Boot.png
    233.3 KB · Views: 162
  • 6.configplist_Devices.png
    6.configplist_Devices.png
    189 KB · Views: 174
  • 7.configplist_Gui.png
    7.configplist_Gui.png
    203.5 KB · Views: 171
  • 8.configplist_Graphics.png
    8.configplist_Graphics.png
    177.1 KB · Views: 153
  • 9.configplist_kernel and kext patches.png
    9.configplist_kernel and kext patches.png
    179.2 KB · Views: 163
  • 10.configplist_Rt Variables.png
    10.configplist_Rt Variables.png
    156.1 KB · Views: 147
  • 11.configpliat_SMBIOS.png
    11.configpliat_SMBIOS.png
    242.1 KB · Views: 156
  • 12.configplait_System Parameters.png
    12.configplait_System Parameters.png
    236 KB · Views: 132
Thanks for your help though it still won't boot with those changes, same KP

here it is

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    14 MB · Views: 121
here it is
  • Is this the CLOVER from your HighSierra 10.13.0 UEFI USB installer Flash disk? If it has a different version of High Sierra than 10.13.0, I need to know that.
  • When you boot with this disk USB Installer Disk and reach CBM screen , how many icons you see there?
    • Please upload an image of CBM screen when you boot with this Installer and reach CBM screen Before you boot with the disk from CBM.
      • I am specifically interested to know if there is an extra installer icon from the previous upgrade failure as mentioned in your first post as :
        when I updated from 10.13 to 10.13.1 I haven't been able to boot
    • I understand you were unable to boot into the upgraded 10.13.1.System.
    • But, are you able to boot into your original High Sierra System disk 10.13.0 from CBM screen and them log in to its desktop?

• Is this the CLOVER from your HighSierra 10.13.0 UEFI USB installer Flash disk? If it has a different version of High Sierra than 10.13.0, I need to know that.
  • When you boot with this disk USB Installer Disk and reach CBM screen , how many icons you see there?
    • Please upload an image of CBM screen when you boot with this Installer and reach CBM screen Before you boot with the disk from CBM.
      • I am specifically interested to know if there is an extra installer icon from the previous upgrade failure as mentioned in your first post as :
    • I understand you were unable to boot into the upgraded 10.13.1.System.
    • But, are you able to boot into your original High Sierra System disk 10.13.0 from CBM screen and them log in to its desktop?
As far as I remember I was able to log in to 10.13.1 so it removed the option to boot into 10.13.0 so that's why I've tried using a unibeast usb

Last edited:
As far as I remember I was able to log in to 10.13.1 so it removed the option to boot into 10.13.0
  • You did not upload a screen shot of CBM screen as asked in my previous post for me to get a better idea of the problem.

• I have edited the CLOVER and sending you as zipped.
  • Unzip and extract and rename as need to CLOVER and Right Click >Copy to replace the CLOVER from the disk using this one in its place.
    • You need to mount the target disk's EFI partition using Clover Configurator Vibrant and navigating and opening the EFI folder inside the EFI Partition to see CLOVER.
    • Delete the CLOVER you see there
    • Paste this uploaded and extracted copy of CLOVER as replacement.
    • See if this Modified USB Installer disk will boot and reach CBM screen
    • Take a Photo of CBM screen to upload to the Forum.
    • Boot this Usb Installer disk from CBM in Verbose mode
    • Upload any verbose boot screen you see as a problem during boot to the installation screen or at any other time during installation.

Attachments

• CLOVER-cemotyz9.zip
    14 MB · Views: 117
I missed that part sorry about that, I'll have to do it later today since I'm at work now. Thanks again for the help

I missed that part sorry about that, I'll have to do it later today since I'm at work now. Thanks again for the help
Good luck. I will check.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back