Contribute
Register

[SOLVED] Gigabyte H310M-S2H Install ERROR (High Sierra)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
H81M-S2PV
CPU
i5-4670
Graphics
AMD R9 270X | Intel HD 4600
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hello,

This is my build:
  • Gigabyte H310M-S2H
  • Intel Core i3-8100
  • Intel HD Graphics UHD 630
  • SSD Crucial MX500 250GB
  • RAM 4GB
When I try to boot the USB created with Unibeast and macOS High Sierra from AppStore, give me this error:
First stucks in the first image, and then on the second image, giving me an error.

I've made all BIOS Settings, but I cant find IO Serialport to disable it, I dont know if this is relevant.

Sorry for my English.
Thanks.

IMG_20180618_115220.jpg

IMG_20180618_115238.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like you may be using the configuration of a laptop on your desktop.
Do you actually have any PS/2 peripherals ?

Looks like you may be using the configuration of a laptop on your desktop.
Do you actually have any PS/2 peripherals ?

Yes, I have a PS/2 keyboard, now without PS/2 kexts, only the clean usb from Unibeast y got this:

IMG_20180618_140643.jpg

Yes, I have a PS/2 keyboard, now without PS/2 kexts, only the clean usb from Unibeast y got this:
ACPI errors are typically the result of too many incorrect/unnecessary DSDT/ACPI fixes in the config.plist.

ACPI errors are typically the result of too many incorrect/unnecessary DSDT/ACPI fixes in the config.plist.

What should I do? I have the default config.plist from Unibeast

Thanks for helping!

Attach your config.plist.

I really sorry, I had a dirty install on the USB, now all is erased from Disk Utility and created from 0 with Unibeast.

IMG_20180618_150725.jpg
IMG_20180618_150757.jpg

I really sorry, I had a dirty install on the USB, now all is erased from Disk Utility and created from 0 with Unibeast.

Still.png

"Still waiting for root device".
When booting from USB means that there is a problem finding a valid System folder to start up from on your USB flash drive.
This is usually because the flash drive is in a USB3 port.
If this is the case move it to a USB2 port, if it is already in a USB2 port move it to another and try again.
Repeat until you have tried all USB ports.
Use a USB2 flash drive.
If it still doesn't work you could try another flash drive.
You might also try enabling Legacy on your USB3 ports in your BIOS settings.
Try connecting your USB flash drive using a USB2 hub.
Ensure that Fast Boot is not enabled in your BIOS settings.
May require USBInjectAll.kext in /EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other/.
May need PMHeart’s patch to remove XHCI USB Port Limit to /Volumes/EFI/EFI/CLOVER/config.plist.

The problem may also occur when your USB controllers are unsupported, if this is the case you should add the appropriate kext to /EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other/ or try GenericUSBXHCI.kext.

View attachment 336557

"Still waiting for root device".
When booting from USB means that there is a problem finding a valid System folder to start up from on your USB flash drive.
This is usually because the flash drive is in a USB3 port.
If this is the case move it to a USB2 port, if it is already in a USB2 port move it to another and try again.
Repeat until you have tried all USB ports.
Use a USB2 flash drive.
If it still doesn't work you could try another flash drive.
You might also try enabling Legacy on your USB3 ports in your BIOS settings.
Try connecting your USB flash drive using a USB2 hub.
Ensure that Fast Boot is not enabled in your BIOS settings.
May require USBInjectAll.kext in /EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other/.
May need PMHeart’s patch to remove XHCI USB Port Limit to /Volumes/EFI/EFI/CLOVER/config.plist.

The problem may also occur when your USB controllers are unsupported, if this is the case you should add the appropriate kext to /EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other/ or try GenericUSBXHCI.kext.

Thank you!! Only one USB 3.0 works, others USB, include 2.0 dont work. Any suggest? I tried USBInjectAll.kext and GenericUSBXHCI.kext but does not work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back