Classic Mac
  1. iBook
  2. iMac
  3. LC
  4. Performa
  5. Power Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi, I have a H110M-S2H with latest BIOS and a i5-7500 (Kaby Lake - CPUID 906e9) and when I try to boot from my USB drive my PC reboot 2-3 seconds after the white apple appear on screen. In verbose mode I see a long series of + signs (+++++++++++), after that I have a reboot.
I have made what I think are the correct settings in BIOS (except CFG-Lock and Secure Boot that are not available in BIOS).
I have made a second USB drive just to be sure, I also tried to boot in safe mode to no avail.

I definitely need some help. I have done hackintoshes for years but this time it didn't work.

Thank you and forgive my english

Hi, I have a H110M-S2H with latest BIOS and a i5-7500 (Kaby Lake - CPUID 906e9) and when I try to boot from my USB drive my PC reboot 2-3 seconds after the white apple appear on screen. In verbose mode I see a long series of + signs (+++++++++++), after that I have a reboot.
Please note that your Kaby Lake CPU is not natively supported in El Capitan.
The CPU requires a FakeCPUID (with Skylake ID) to boot.
At Clover Boot Screen select Options > Binairies patching > Fake CPUID
[NEW / TESTING] Intel 7th Generation Kaby Lake CPUs + 200 Series Motherboards in macOS
Kaby Lake HD620 working...
i7-7700K kaby lake can not boot - stuck on ++++++++

Thank you, I followed all the instructions (mostly the 3rd post you linked and part of the 1st) and I installed ElCap correctly. My mistake was that I didn't use FakeCPUID in my attempts (using 3rd post as a guide). Now I am in the process of configuring audio and install Nvidia Web drivers. I think you can mark this thread as SOLVED.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back