CPU
Graphics
AMD Fury X/Intel UHD 630
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Anyone have a Fury X working with High Sierra? I have tried multiple ways to get this working with a lot of assistance from Gigamaxx.

The Fury X was working properly in Sierra using the AMD9000controller kext and AMDRadeonX4100 kext. Modifying the Sierra kexts to add 0x73001002 worked well.

In High Sierra, The AMD9300controller kext loads as the kext has the 0x73001002 id already in place. The Fury X works, but does not have acceleration. If I modify the AMDRadeonX4100 kext to add the 0x73001002 id, the kext becomes unloadable due to a Kext Signature validation error. I also tried the the AMDRadeonX4250 kext with the same results.

I have CSRUtil set to disabled and have disabled the SIP with Clover (I am currently using 0x3ff).

Has anyone had success with modifying Apple Kexts in High Sierra? I'm running out of ideas

FuryX now working with High Sierra 10.13.4 Public Beta.

Fury X working with 10.13.4 release. Does not need Lilu, Shiki, WhateverGreen, or RadeonDeInit. Fury X is recognized as
AMD R9 xxx 4096 MB.

FuryX now working with High Sierra 10.13.4 Public Beta.
I had it working with the Beta drivers also, even controlled power usage and activity as leds were on and off depending on usage cinebench was 113 fps almost as fast as win10, but have given up the hackintosh because internet was locking up computer and playing a mov file locked it up it had to do with the xfx amd fury r9 card because hd 530 built in graphics worked flawlesly. Have u had any problems with your card??

Hi !
I have no AMD9300controller kext in my extensions folder in High Sierra 10.13.4... Please help me, my R9 Fury doesn't work :/... Black screen, sometimes White screen and sometime juste very very slow...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back