Graphics
GTX 760 SC
Mac
  1. iMac
Classic Mac
  1. Power Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I was having some trouble with El Capitan running properly with my graphics set up when switching to Clover and updating to 10.11 at the same time. I was on the verge of getting it running, but now I have nothing.

I can get a full progress bar, but it won't boot. If I try safe boot -x, I get the circle with the line through it. Verbose and single user result in a no boot either. I'm at a complete loss. The only thing I changed from when I could boot in with nv_disable=1 was running Multibeast and adding a few kext files. I've since deleted all (I think) and placed the FakeSMC kext in the EFI/Clover/kexts/10.11 as per the directions.

I can get my drive to boot on my Macbook, but not on my Hackintosh. Where did it all go wrong?

Full Progress Bar= No boot

Resolved!!!

Stupid issue. My graphics setup didn't like that my monitor was HDMI. Once I plugged in my DVI setup, it worked just fine. I'm now running dual monitors with HDMI and DVI. On startup, it displays everything on the DVI unit even though I have set my HDMI unit to be my main monitor.

After all the imagined issues I had, it was just something simple that shouldn't have been an issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back