Graphics
INTEL HD3000 GT540(Disabled)
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi first of all i thank you all for the amazing support on this site...I need help to install Sierra on Fujitsu Lifebook A556 with i5 6200u Intel HD520 16 GB RAM DDR4 PC2133.
I have this laptop work correct with El Capitan but with Sierra i cannot make work correctly intel HD520...Sierra recognise HD520 but with only 4MB ram.
In the bios i have not the possibilities to change dvmt pre allocation on HD520..
Can some one helpme?
I attach my efi folder with dsdt extract with clover Pressing F4.

Thank you in advance
Gianluca

Attachments

• EFIA556.zip
    20.7 MB · Views: 142
Last edited:
Hi first of all i thank you all for the amazing support on this site...I need help to install Sierra on Fujitsu Lifebook A556 with i5 6200u Intel HD520 16 GB RAM DDR4 PC2133.
I have this laptop work correct with El Capitan but with Sierra i cannot make work correctly intel HD520...Sierra recognise HD520 but with only 4MB ram.
In the bios i have not the possibilities to change dvmt pre allocation on HD520..
Can some one helpme?

Thank you in advance
Gianluca

Follow the Clover guide linked from the FAQ.

http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

Pay attention the Skylake info in the FAQ. It is important.

Hi RehabMan i solved this problem thank you very much...
I have other question...sometimes my hackintosh not wake after standby...which patch could use to solve this problem?

I have other question...sometimes my hackintosh not wake after standby...which patch could use to solve this problem?

Please don't write duplicate questions. Thanks.

Ok scuse me....

Can some one helpme?

Thank you in advance
Gianluca

Hi I have a fujtsu lifebook 556 like yours but do not want to know how to start with the sierra with the captain and with yosemite to some advice or help to give ??? Does the pen drive installed in uefi or legacy that I have to run steps to start osx? Please answer me as soon as possible forgive my English but I am Italian ....
Iacopo

Hi I have a fujtsu lifebook 556 like yours but do not want to know how to start with the sierra with the captain and with yosemite to some advice or help to give ??? Does the pen drive installed in uefi or legacy that I have to run steps to start osx? Please answer me as soon as possible forgive my English but I am Italian ....
Iacopo

Follow the Clover guide linked from the FAQ.
http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

Although you should read the FAQ for an overview of issues, the Clover guide is linked from the first question: "Q. Where do I start?", just after the bold face "Clover Guide".
Here is a direct link, just to be clear:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/

Also, your profile must be filled out with complete details as requested in the FAQ, again under "Q. Where do I start?". All seven details requested are equally important.

And if you have an issue (after following the guide), or on any other problem, you must provide a detailed description of the problem including information that helps us understand what you're doing. Always attach "Problem Reporting" files as per FAQ.
The required files and data are fully detailed in the last question in the FAQ:
"Q. What are typical "Problem Reporting" files?"

Can some one helpme?

Thank you in advance
Gianluca

Hello, did you find a solution to your problem? I have the same laptop as you and I can't get it to work on mac os. I can't even begin the installation. I tried everything, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back