Vega 64
Mac
MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
Power Mac
Mobile Phone
iOS
Hello folks,

I built my first Hackintosh a few weeks ago and I'm still in the process of getting the last bits to run. I followed @blouse 's guide and everything was running smoothly until I installed the Fenvi FV-T919 card. Wifi and Bluetooth are working flawlessly, but with this card installed Sleep / Restart / Shutdown does not work anymore.

The system seems to shut down macOS and then takes several minutes with a black screen until it reboots.

I created a custom SSDT and marked the internal USB port as 255 (also tried 0 and 3 to no avail).
FixShutdown from Clover Configurator also has no effect.
Removing the card solves these issues again, but I'd really like to use my Apple Keyboard and Trackpad...

Is there any obvious configuration I'm missing? config.plist is attached, and the kext's and efi's are listed here.
"Wake for power nap" in System Preferences / Energy is disabled, as is "Allow Bluetooth devices to wake this computer" in Bluetooth / Advanced.

EDIT: Found this post and it solves my problem. Enabled slide=0 and added EmuVariable-Uefi-64.efi and Sleep / Restart / Shutdown works. :headbang:

Attachments

Last edited: