Contribute
Register

[Solved] Ethernet on Asus Strix Z270?

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Pixelmentor, try RehabMan's adjusted version of IntelMausiEthernet

Background info in this thread: https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...xt-with-z270g-motherboard-onboard-lan.216574/

Download KextBeast 2.0.1 and RehabMan-IntelMausiEthernet-v2-2017-0321.zip
  • Remove previous IntelMausiEthernet.kext from /Library/Extensions
  • Place IntelMausiEthernet.kext from the Rehabman-IntelMausiEthernet-v2-2017-0321/Release folder on your desktop.
  • Run KextBeast installer
  • Select the destination folder: /Library/Extensions
  • Reboot

Yes, thank you so much! This fixed my problem :D

Yes, thank you so much! This fixed my problem :D

Thanks for your post, I have exactly the same Z270F and now I have Ethernet !

I have an other little question, what did you do about the audio for the mainboard ?

Thank you !

Thanks for your post, I have exactly the same Z270F and now I have Ethernet !

I have an other little question, what did you do about the audio for the mainboard ?

Thank you !

Hey wesjer.be, I haven't figured that out yet but somewhat it does not matter to me because I use a focusrite clarett for audio.

Cheers

Hi Pixelmentor, thank you for your answer, I used a usb2 creative play 2! on usb, so it's enough for me, I will wait that professional on this forum :mrgreen: create the good driver for 1220 audio.

Thank you and have a nice Sunday !

BreBo, I installed this Ktext and while I have ethernet, it is still 100mb service.

Does anyone know how to get gigabit service on the Z270 series motherboards?

EDIT: So I uninstalled ReHabMan's V2 kext and tried a realtec kext after reading about it working in another thread. It gave me network but still at 100MB. I uninstalled that and REinstalled the RHMv2 kext and now I have gigabit network. And I don't know why. lol

Last edited:
BreBo, I installed this Ktext and while I have ethernet, it is still 100mb service.

Does anyone know how to get gigabit service on the Z270 series motherboards?

EDIT: So I uninstalled ReHabMan's V2 kext and tried a realtec kext after reading about it working in another thread. It gave me network but still at 100MB. I uninstalled that and REinstalled the RHMv2 kext and now I have gigabit network. And I don't know why. lol
May I know which realtec kext was that please?

Never mind

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back