Graphics
HD 4000,gt 710
Mac
  1. iMac
Classic Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
hey my ethernet stopped working after installing multibeast.... i have Z77X D3H and was working perfectly fine out of the box.. but multibeast screwed it up... could someone help me... i couldn figure it out... and had trouble installing voodoohda....

hey my ethernet stopped working after installing multibeast.... i have Z77X D3H and was working perfectly fine out of the box.. but multibeast screwed it up... could someone help me... i couldn figure it out... and had trouble installing voodoohda....

Did you install ethernet drivers appropriate for your hardware?
What audio codec does your board use? Patched AppleHDA is preferable to to voodoohda...

hey i never installed any drivers for Ethernet... and i am using a soundcard now so i don't need the on board sound card anymore... how ever the voodoo hda did not install correctly ... and i wish to uninstall it but i dont know how? and the Ethernet used to work before installing multibeast so i never touched the drivers for Ethernet.... that's how i installed multibeast using the internet from the hackintosh ... can you guide me please....

hey i never installed any drivers for Ethernet... and i am using a soundcard now so i don't need the on board sound card anymore... how ever the voodoo hda did not install correctly ... and i wish to uninstall it but i dont know how?

Remove VoodooHDA.kext from /S/L/E:
Code:
# in Terminal
sudo rm -r /System/Library/Extensions/VoodooHDA.kext
sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions

and the Ethernet used to work before installing multibeast so i never touched the drivers for Ethernet.... that's how i installed multibeast using the internet from the hackintosh ... can you guide me please....

That's because you were booting using the Unibeast USB which has various ethernet drivers in /Extra/Extensions. But when you boot directly from your HDD, you have only the drivers you installed via Multibeast (and all the stock OS X drivers, of course). So, you must install ethernet drivers from Multibeast which depends on exactly what hardware you have for ethernet on your motherboard (Atheros?).

ok cool... understood ... your a life changer ... its working.... now i only wana unistall the even the voodoohda application... i uninstalled the kext... and one last thing i am using the Z77X D3H with the hdmi cable and every time i start the pc i have to unplug and put back the hdmi cable to get display back.... how can i fix this?

ok cool... understood ... your a life changer ... its working.... now i only wana unistall the even the voodoohda application... i uninstalled the kext...

You mean the prefpane? Right click on it in SysPrefs...

and one last thing i am using the Z77X D3H with the hdmi cable and every time i start the pc i have to unplug and put back the hdmi cable to get display back.... how can i fix this?

Sounds like a graphics issue, not a newtwork issue ... and is probably best posted in ML Desktop Support or Graphics forum. Be prepared to post what graphics adapter you're using.

Well i speak spanish so i will try to explain the best i can.

I had the same problem without multibeast working fine, after install multibeast fail, so that´s i do:
1. is extract the EXTRA folder from my Usb Install ML, i have to show hidden files to do this type on Teminal:
defaults write com.apple.finder AppleShowAllFiles TRUE
killall Finder
copy to the Desktop.
2. Copy this Folder EXtra to your HD system.

and Works¡¡¡¡¡, i hope it can help you.

I need to delete all the drivers from the ethernet, and then reinstall with multibeast,
which files must to delete?? i have maverick 10.9.3? please help me.

then i reinstall ethernet drivers or kext from multibeast, this i know what to do.
thanks.

Remove VoodooHDA.kext from /S/L/E:
Code:
# in Terminal
sudo rm -r /System/Library/Extensions/VoodooHDA.kext
sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions

That's because you were booting using the Unibeast USB which has various ethernet drivers in /Extra/Extensions. But when you boot directly from your HDD, you have only the drivers you installed via Multibeast (and all the stock OS X drivers, of course). So, you must install ethernet drivers from Multibeast which depends on exactly what hardware you have for ethernet on your motherboard (Atheros?).

I need to delete all the drivers from the ethernet, and then reinstall with multibeast,
which files must to delete?? i have maverick 10.9.3? please help me.

then i reinstall ethernet drivers or kext from multibeast, this i know what to do.
thanks.

If you originally installed them from Multibeast, just install the new ones with Multibeast and they will overwrite.

Otherwise, remove all networking kexts that aren't vanilla... That includes those in /S/L/E and /S/L/E/IONetworkingFamily.kext/Contents/PlugIns.

hi, please slow with me and sorry my english, im amateur, i buy a hackintosh all install, i do anything, the problem is this.
my hackintosh first had a motherboard X79-UP5 that had 2 ethernet or 2 LAN,
then for some external problem the motherboard change to X79-UP4 that had 1 LAN, but the drivers
were still those of UP5.
so the problem is that i turn on the hackingtosh, i havent INTERNET, in network doesnt appeare to be connect anything but here in network have 2 ethernet in RED ( from motherboard UP5), when i reset the hack, appeare a 3rd ethernet (from motherboard UP4) and connect to internet.
So, i think that maybe unistall the 1st drivers LAN from the 1st mother UP5, and reinstall the UP4 kexts with multibeast.
i have maverick 10.9.3.
the 1st i do was reinstall the drivers but the problem was still there. not ethernet connect, not internet.
so i think erase manually the drivers and then reinstall with multibeast.

you said remove all networking kexts that aren't vanilla... That includes those in /S/L/E and /S/L/E/IONetworkingFamily.kext/Contents/PlugIns.????

i dont know how to do it, or where is this files. please step by step please tell me what files must to deleted????

thanks.

If you originally installed them from Multibeast, just install the new ones with Multibeast and they will overwrite.

Otherwise, remove all networking kexts that aren't vanilla... That includes those in /S/L/E and /S/L/E/IONetworkingFamily.kext/Contents/PlugIns.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back