1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
I tried to extract the ACPI files using LINUX but I still got the error:

Acpi table [SSDT] successfully installed and loaded
Pass 1 parse of [SSDT]
ACPI Error: [LONT] Namespace lookup failure, AE_ALREADY_EXISTS (20141107/dswload-451)
ACPI Exception: AE_ALREADY_EXISTS, During name lookup/catalog (20141107/psobject-305)
Could not parse external ACPI tables, AE_ALREADY_EXISTS

Pls help me asap!!

Error using iasl to disasemble ACPI

Ok that's fix for now. Now i'm having a problem applying the Add DSDT Debug Methods patch, will always shows an error when compiling.

3619, 6126, syntax error, unexpected '}'
15570, 6126, syntax error, unexpected $end and premature End-Of-File

I have uploaded my dsl to dropbox since I cannot upload it here (it exceeded the file size limit).\
https://www.dropbox.com/s/buyawplb20xdbmo/DSDT copy.dsl?dl=0

Another thing i notice is after patching the brightness using one of my SSDT, the brightness goes down to minimum after rebooting or turning of the computer again after shutting down. Any fixes about this?

I tried to extract the ACPI files using LINUX but I still got the error:

Acpi table [SSDT] successfully installed and loaded
Pass 1 parse of [SSDT]
ACPI Error: [LONT] Namespace lookup failure, AE_ALREADY_EXISTS (20141107/dswload-451)
ACPI Exception: AE_ALREADY_EXISTS, During name lookup/catalog (20141107/psobject-305)
Could not parse external ACPI tables, AE_ALREADY_EXISTS

Pls help me asap!!

You will need to determine which SSDTs are duplicate.

You will need to determine which SSDTs are duplicate.

No I said on my second post that this is fixed. Now when I try to patch the DSDT for the ACPI Debug and Instrument EC queries, it always returns error as shown in my second post. I also attached my DSDT in that post. Hope you can take a look at it for me. Thanks.

No I said on my second post that this is fixed. Now when I try to patch the DSDT for the ACPI Debug and Instrument EC queries, it always returns error as shown in my second post. I also attached my DSDT in that post. Hope you can take a look at it for me. Thanks.

You have the cause/effect misplaced. The error was in your file prior to apply the patches.

Use "Fix ADBG Error".

You have the cause/effect misplaced. The error was in your file prior to apply the patches.

Use "Fix ADBG Error".

I just applied the Fix ADBG Error patch but it still shows errors while compiling.

I just applied the Fix ADBG Error patch but it still shows errors while compiling.

No idea without details and the file in question.

No idea without details and the file in question.

I attached my DSDT here and the problem is as you said before there are errors prior to editing the file. So I hope you could fix them for me, but if you can't, please tell me the methods so I can fix them myself.
View attachment DSDT.zip

I attached my DSDT here and the problem is as you said before there are errors prior to editing the file. So I hope you could fix them for me, but if you can't, please tell me the methods so I can fix them myself.
View attachment 164149

Use ACPI 5.0 (as per guide). Apply "Fix ADBG Error". Result: no errors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back